Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Least Athletic person you've ever played with?

At a former company I worked for they decided to build an outdoor basketball court on site. We had a regular group of guys that would play at lunch at the local req league and when we got the news that we would no longer have to travel off site (more time to play) we were thrilled.

So naturally there were some guys that decided they would come out and play who were not part of the normal crew, who had never played with us before.

The head of the IT department (some overweight 6'1, 320-330 lb guy without an athletic bone in his body) decides he's going to play. He pulls his hamstring on the very first play, and was then out of work for 2 weeks.

Banned

Default Re: Least Athletic person you've ever played with?

When I was a kid (probably about 10 years old) we had this obese kid on our team one season. Everyone had to get minutes at that age so the coach told him to literally just stand under our rim and not bother trying to be up the right end of the court on defence. The problem was he had the slowest reflexes I've ever seen, you would literally grab a rebound on defence toss the ball down the court to him under the basket wide open and he'd miss the ball and get hit in the face or stomach and it'd go out of bounds. It was hilarious and infuriating at the same time.