Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Jason Terry And Trevor Ariza: Kobe Better Than LeBron and Duncan

this is common knowledge.. except the duncan part i'd say theyre similar

I'm sorry, what's the argument for Kobe over LeBron at this point?

I have yet to hear a good one. Most "arguments" are just "well LeBron colluded LeBron is a cheater Kobe was too alpha to do that!". LeBron is so clearly better than Kobe it's hilarious to suggest otherwise.

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

people are entitled to their own opinions, which is why we all have different views. When one does not agree with you doesn't mean he's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    I'm sorry, what's the argument for Kobe over LeBron at this point?

I have yet to hear a good one. Most "arguments" are just "well LeBron colluded LeBron is a cheater Kobe was too alpha to do that!". LeBron is so clearly better than Kobe it's hilarious to suggest otherwise.
    It's not even that. A comparison is almost insulting by this point
    We are talking about a guy in lebron who's about 10 spots higher on the all time list than Kobe.
    Does everything not just better but significantly better. Plays better in the playoffs. Plays much, much better in the playoffs and leads him in pretty much any advanced stat. Has more mvps, more fmvps, higher ppg averages, higher playoff ppg, higher finals ppg, higher rpg, higher playoff rpg, higher finals rpg, higher apg, higher playoff apg, higher finals apg and is so much better defensively that's it's silly to mention them in the same sentence.

Quite simply put, Lebron's comparison is now with MJ. He's on a par with jabbar. He's better than Magic, Bird, and Shaq. And it's almost a waste of time entertaining any comparison with someone who's not in the top 10 at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by livingby3's
    people are entitled to their own opinions, which is why we all have different views. When one does not agree with you doesn't mean he's wrong.
    If I argue that Boobie Gibson is better than Magic Johnson, am I not wrong?

At some point, we draw the line . Seem comparisons are just ridiculous and this is one. They aren't close on the all time list to bother making a comparison. One is several tiers ahead of the other.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    jason terry: the guy who was put on the receiving end of one of the most humiliating posters of all-time

trevor ariza: the guy who played with kobe and won a championship with him. also got lit up for 50 by bron in high school
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLreS4PZGcc

these seem like perfectly unbiased and credible sources

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

2011 Finals

Terry: 18.0 points per game on [COLOR="Green"]61% TS[/COLOR]
    James: 17.8 points per game on [COLOR="Red"]54% TS[/COLOR]

Sources:
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...s-vs-heat.html[/QUOTE]

3-time NBA All-Star

Talk about changing goalposts. First it was because he wasn't good enough to do it. Then he wasn't good enough to do it without wade/bosh. Then it was because the NBA wanted him to win.

EVERY. SINGLE. EXCUSE IN THE BOOK.

How about you look at the fact that he outplayed curry by a MASSIVE margin. Aren't you the one who was telling us all year that curry was the much better player? Did the "nba wanted" that as well?

F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking retard. Just face it. You were wrong. About everything. You don't know anything about basketball or the NBA. And most importantly of all...

We win !!! Haters have nothing left !!!

In the end, its the truth. They were losing until nba took over. Only a dumbass cant see that this league is rigged after that donaghy scandal. I wont be quitting my favorite sport if it isnt. But new commissioner or not its still the same shit. And i dont wanna be one of those losers who until now still watches wwe. Lol

if you replace clyde drexler with lebron's playmaking scoring and defensive upgrades the portland trailblazers would probably win in 6 vs the bulls in 92. REMEMBER lebron has NEVER lost when he was 48 mins from a championship. jordan HAS TWICE.

Clyde's 92 finals stats 24/7/3
    Lebron's 16 Finals stats: 30/11/9
    And dont forget, GOAT DEFENSE

If clyde averages 6 more points 4 more rebounds and 6 more assists WITH GOAT defense the trailblazers win in 6 over the bulls keep in mind drexler had a BETTER supporting cast than lebron, he had 3 other 13+ point scorers otoh, lebron only had 1 and that was due to the gs defense keying in on lebron.
    Would you rather have 3 15+ point per game scorers or 1 27 ppg scorer? You obviously
    take the 3 because it takes pressure off of you and allows you to get more open. otoh, with only 1 other viable scorer teams can double team in on you.

Quote Originally Posted by livingby3's
    No, if someone says Derozan > Jordan they're clearly wrong

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Any non-troll knows Kobe is better.

Stalkerforlife,

You, my friend, are a troll yourself. And I challenge you to name a non-troll and/or Kobe stan who has Kobe over LeBron.

High School Varsity 6th Man WolfGang's Avatar

I disagree. The reason I have LeBron over Kobe is simple. Kobe's nba start was 100 times better than LeBron's because of Shaq. If he had to carry the Lakers by himself from the jump, he would only have 2 rings with the help of Gasol, Bynum, Fishsticks and Artest.

Fish> chalmers
    Jellybean > Wade
    Artest < Lebron
    Gasol > Bosh
    Bynum> Birdman/Haslem

Kobe played on some badass teams bruh. Of course if LeBron never left Cleveland he might have 0-1 championships but I still take the whole team into consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    In the end, its the truth. They were losing until nba took over. Only a dumbass cant see that this league is rigged after that donaghy scandal. I wont be quitting my favorite sport if it isnt. But new commissioner or not its still the same shit. And i dont wanna be one of those losers who until now still watches wwe. Lol
    So quit then. You keep talking about bran fans being losers. So what kind of loser spends all of his time failing miserably at trying to convince these people that they are losers? Are you not the bigger loser for being so preoccupied with them being losers?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

So quit then. You keep talking about bran fans being losers. So what kind of loser spends all of his time failing miserably at trying to convince these people that they are losers? Are you not the bigger loser for being so preoccupied with them being losers?
    what kind of loser is a canadian lebron stan