Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Brandon Jennings clowns the draft, ricky rubio, jay bilas, and says F@!# the knicks

Not his fault a private convo was made public. Unless he was aware.

Serious playground baller xtn5021's Avatar

Default Re: Brandon Jennings clowns the draft, ricky rubio, jay bilas, and says F@!# the knicks

The T.O. of basketball. I actually like that for some reason.

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    I don't think I'll ever be a fan of this kid. He comes off as an arrogant moron. I still remember how he looked like a ****tard blatantly trying to break the assist record in that McDonalds HS All Star Game.
    What's wrong with trying to break a record like that? At least he wants to pass the ball and not break the record for most "my nuts on yo face" free throw line dunks in a game. I'm sure you didn't say anything when Boobie Gibson said he was going to try and break the three point record in the rook/soph game a couple years ago. It's exactly the same thing.

And he would have broken the record had everyone hit their jumpshots and finished at the rim. He must've had 10+ almost assists in that game.

i saw some interveiws with him thought he was a little more mature then this but guess not oh well still hope he does well

Made that high school varsity squad

More then 1/3 of the league acts like this kid, it just most know how to keep it private and away from the media.

Quote Originally Posted by JM720
    More then 1/3 of the league acts like this kid, it just most know how to keep it private and away from the media.
    Yup.

People would be surprised at how many NBA players say things like "**** the Knicks" "**** the Lakers"...."I'm better than Kobe" or whatever. They're ego's are huge...from Kobe to Lebron to Rubio or Jennings.

I'm calling it now....Jennings 17-20ppg ROY!

Local High School Star

F*cking idiots on this board. I'm positive he thought Joe Budden wouldn't put this sh!t on youtube. Every NBA player does this. They clown with their boys and talk trash.

Decent college freshman TheGame414's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Not his fault a private convo was made public. Unless he was aware.
    You're right about that, but it is his fault that he's an idiot.

Good college starter

Default Re: Brandon Jennings clowns the draft, ricky rubio, jay bilas, and says F@!# the knic

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa
    Yup.

People would be surprised at how many NBA players say things like "**** the Knicks" "**** the Lakers"...."I'm better than Kobe" or whatever. They're ego's are huge...from Kobe to Lebron to Rubio or Jennings.

I'm calling it now....Jennings 17-20ppg ROY!
    nah he is going to split time with ramon sessions

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Am I the only one excitedly awaiting Scott Skiles getting a hold of this kid?

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    What's wrong with trying to break a record like that?
    I guess there's nothing "wrong with it". I didn't say there was something "wrong with it". I did say he made himself look stupid, which I believe he did. He was passing up layups to pass the ball backwards to someone else, resulting in some weird looking **** ups. It just seemed dumb to me, just play ****ing basketball.

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    Am I the only one excitedly awaiting Scott Skiles getting a hold of this kid?
    That's the first thing that popped into my head when he was chosen by the Bucks. How is that possibly going to work? Should be fun.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    I guess there's nothing "wrong with it". I didn't say there was something "wrong with it". I did say he made himself look stupid, which I believe he did. He was passing up layups to pass the ball backwards to someone else, resulting in some weird looking **** ups. It just seemed dumb to me, just play ****ing basketball.
    Yup, and owning a Smush Parker Laker jersey isn't stupid? You're a fan of all stupid players.

Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

The cherry on top is when he played chicken at the draft cause he didnt want to be the last guy sitting out there, so he made a special appearance when he found out he was drafted 10th. what a loser.

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by CantStop
    Yup, and owning a Smush Parker Laker jersey isn't stupid? You're a fan of all stupid players.
    Brandon Jennings doesn't drive a Smushcalade. Smush >> Jennings.