Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: So.....Westrbook has averaged a triple double the last 3 straight seasons....

Westbrooks last 8 playoff games (last 2 years):

40% FG , -1
    37% FG, -5
    29% FG, -25
    39% FG, -14
    44% FG, +10
    42% FG, -1
    47% FG, -10
    25% FG, -27

Local High School Star

Default Re: So.....Westrbook has averaged a triple double the last 3 straight seasons....

[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]Yea he

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Kblaze be like

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by julizaver
    Just to mention Big O is not a loser (he spent the prime of his career in lesser team during Celtics dynasty). He won a chip in 1971 btw. Had he been healthy next postseason I am not sure what the outcome of Lakers - Bucks '72 WCF would have been.
    And in the time he plays there was no such thing like "tripple double", therefore these stats came naturally to him without chasing it. He was more efficient and far better playmaker, decision maker than Russ.
    Tripple double stat is overrated because nowadays some players try to achieve and statpadding in garbage time or pay more attention to it instead of the game.

This a point that is often overlooked. The term "triple double" was not even coined until the 80's when Magic started accumulating them.

$tats doe.

We win.... again!

#BranFam

Quote Originally Posted by Gileraracer
    Westbrooks last 8 playoff games (last 2 years):

40% FG , -1
    37% FG, -5
    29% FG, -25
    39% FG, -14
    44% FG, +10
    42% FG, -1
    47% FG, -10
    25% FG, -27

kobe stans looking up boxscores for FG% you can't make this shit up

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Wait... people are equating lebron with westbrook now?

New low for lebron haters.

Truly embarrasing

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc.
    Wait... people are equating lebron with westbrook now?

New low for lebron haters.

Truly embarrasing

Its actually quite comparable when you realize they are both tailored to stat pad.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Kblaze be like

You realize I posted in this topic right?

What exactly do you think I

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    You realize I posted in this topic right?

What exactly do you think I’d be hiding from?

You hating?

You’re gonna do that no matter the result. I was here for people saying Kg and and tmac can’t win a series to years of CP3 is a loser for not making it past the second round to the Raptors choking in the ecf and people talking about how Nash never made it....been here for people calling AI and Dwight losers for only making the finals....and 25 times a day people call Lebron a loser for winning not one...not two....but 3 rings. People calling Hakeem a loser for losing 8 first rounds even with 2 rings. Meanwhile people are in topics calling Kareem overrated with 6 rings because “He only won one in the weak 70s”.

After all this....for all these years....you think I’m shaken by criticism of Westbrook?

I’ve been listening to haters make the goal posts whatever they must to justify hating for too long to not see it clearly.

You’re gonna say the exact same thing if they win or lose this series.

They take the next two at home you aren’t in here changing your tune. If they win the series you’re just gonna laugh when they lose the next one.

The results don’t matter. Not even a little. You can’t win your way out of haters.

Bill Russell won 11 rings and had haters. Nothing Westbrook could do would make you stop.

Did a single Kobe hater stop after 5 rings? Lebron haters stop after 3?

Results mattering is one of the biggest lies haters tell. Talk about what ____ can’t do...till he does it....and there’s a new standard.

Your Russell hate isn’t results oriented. Almost nobody’s is. You just can’t be real enough with yourself to admit it. You just don’t like the guy.

That’s fine...but it is what it is. Nothing that could happen this series would make you change your tune. You would just laugh at him when they lost in May. So why pretend?
    I don’t always agree with you, Blaze, but mad props for being arguably the realest dude on here.

he's just had a bad year. He was arguably the best player in the league 2 years ago and certainly good enough to lead a team to a title in an average league(GS skews everything). You cant blame him for how mediocre his team was in 17.

He's quite a bit worse last couple years however. Not winning 50+ with a big 3 of westbrook, george, adams is kind of inexplicable and why I think okc should consider firing donovan. Top 10 ish last year and not even top 10 imo this year. He may still put up a triple double but his shooting is just awful this year and his metrics arent too impressive. I expect him to bounceback next year however. Even his midrange shot disappeared this year

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Kobe stans are the GOAT hypocrites, although I think bileraraver is a Jordan stan (?). It’s hard to tell he basically just posts about LeBron...could well be a kobetard

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]You realize I posted in this topic right?

What exactly do you think I

While they're at it tell them to peep 2000 NBA Finals

Kobe wins a ring with 15 ppg on 37%

GOATBE