Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: We are witnessing the best and worst shooting seasons of all time (Curry vs Kobe)

But its' "BAN WORTHY" to say something that is simply a fact at this point...
    people are getting banned for talking about how shitty Kobe has been this year?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Default Re: We are witnessing the best and worst shooting seasons of all time (Curry vs Kobe)

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    people are getting banned for talking about how shitty Kobe has been this year?
    kblaze banned me for trying to create a thread about who the least valuable players in the league were....

And i only created it because he closed one that people were saying Kobe

He closed a thread just last night....

It's hilarious....

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Thumbs down Re: We are witnessing the best and worst shooting seasons of all time (Curry vs Kobe)

stop crying if you guys got banned if it was for a good reason and you are being shady AF telling only half of the story...you don't get banned for no reason around here this isn't realgm

stop throwing shade on the mods to cause drama that shit is whack

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    kblaze banned me for trying to create a thread about who the least valuable players in the league were....

And i only created it because he closed one that people were saying Kobe

He closed a thread just last night....

It's hilarious....
    You got banned for that? That doesn't even make sense...JT makes countless kobe hating threads...kblaze never bans anybody. This is just odd.

He probably just doesn't like you. lol

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    You got banned for that? That doesn't even make sense...JT makes countless kobe hating threads...kblaze never bans anybody. This is just odd.

Because DMAVS is full of shit. JT and his alts make Kobe sucks threads about 50 times a day. But his is the one that gets him banned? Wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117

For sure he doesn't like me...LOL

Can't stand him either, but you'd want a mod to be a bit more of an adult...he just hates it when I call him out for the bullshit he spews on a few topics

This being one of them...acting like it's some absurd notion that Kobe, Rose, and or Joe Johnson are some of the least valuable players in the league

Priceless though now...everyone in the basketball world is just laughing at Kobe...he's having one of the worst seasons ever

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    Because DMAVS is full of shit. JT and his alts make Kobe sucks threads about 50 times a day. But his is the one that gets him banned? Wonder why.
    I have no alts and I almost never make threads

The thread I made didn't mention Kobe by name either

Try again...

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

LOL.

I never thought of this. But its true.

So which one is more entertaining to you? I'd say Curry but Kobe is right there as well...i doubt we'll ever see someone so bad get to shoot so much.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

DMAVS41 heading for another ban.

Keep it up, chump.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    stop crying if you guys got banned if it was for a good reason and you are being shady AF telling only half of the story...you don't get banned for no reason around here this isn't realgm

stop throwing shade on the mods to cause drama that shit is whack
    What. a. meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    What. a. meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    Incorrect.

Prime Bran > current Curry > peak Kobe
    agreed.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Actually he was banned for one night because someone made a topic....an admin deleted it(jeff or someone he gives that name to)....dude remade it...I closed it. And dmavs made it two more times in 5 minutes. Im not babysitting the front page all night because someone wants to spam. Not now...not ever. Anyone can think what they want to think. Being ridiculous isn't getting anyone banned. Making a topic over and over and over and over...will. And really the people making 15 topics a week on the same subject(Be it Kobe, bron, Jordan or anyone) probably should too. I just don't...because I don't really ban anyone. Someone bans Dubeta for 2-3 months at a time now and then...but for the most part nobody gets banned who isn't trying to.

And Kenneth and stalker set out to get banned them making long posts in new topics directed at me for whatever anti Kobe thing they think I did....and they were banned for like 24 hours. Not for the topics....for posting them in the NBA forum.

ISH doesn't do real bans. Not for people even halfway normal.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Why can't Curry shoot 55/45/95?

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Actually he was banned for one night because someone made a topic....an admin deleted it(jeff or someone he gives that name to)....dude remade it...I closed it. And dmavs made it two more times in 5 minutes. Im not babysitting the front page all night because someone wants to spam. Not now...not ever. Anyone can think what they want to think. Being ridiculous isn't getting anyone banned. Making a topic over and over and over and over...will. And really the people making 15 topics a week on the same subject(Be it Kobe, bron, Jordan or anyone) probably should too. I just don't...because I don't really ban anyone. Someone bans Dubeta for 2-3 months at a time now and then...but for the most part nobody gets banned who isn't trying to.

And Kenneth and stalker set out to get banned them making long posts in new topics directed at me for whatever anti Kobe thing they think I did....and they were banned for like 24 hours. Not for the topics....for posting them in the NBA forum.

ISH doesn't do real bans. Not for people even halfway normal.
    I may one day approve of you.