Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Paul George Career High 48 Points Against Highlights

TMac reincarnated.

Dude even looks like him. PG is playing inspired ball at the moment, and imo, he's a top 5 player in the league without question.

Maybe even the best 2-way player

2nd best SF and 3rd best player in the league after a horrific injury

Reminds me of cross between Tmac Kobe and Joe Johnson

Love this guy.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

MVP so far

****ing love this man. Good lookin ass.

I think hes playing better 2-way ball than Tmac did. Once Tmac took off offensively his defense scaled back, George has been able to maintain his level of defense even as he's blossomed offensively.

Made that high school varsity squad Goofsta Knicca's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Good lookin ass.

College star

Great game for George. Too bad they lost. Hope he and the entire team got pissed off and can upset the Warriors.

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

How about them Jazz tho... but seriously, Favors just went off for 35 and 13, as well as personally ruining the night for George and the Pacers by getting that and-one to send the game to OT and then had that clutch layin to put the Jazz up 3 with like 12 seconds to go, the dude beasted and will continue to beast. Still though, fantastic game by Paul George, he deserved to win last night but this kind of stuff happens every year.

The most impressive part is he did this after having his only bad game of the season so far. This is def a new version of Paul George mentally and ability wise

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    Nice

That travel before 360 though
    true

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    The most impressive part is he did this after having his only bad game of the season so far. This is def a new version of Paul George mentally and ability wise
    This is all I'm saying...In that other thread, shuttlesworth was clowning him for having 1 bad game and Tmacattack was calling him an imposter

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    This is all I'm saying...In that other thread, shuttlesworth was clowning him for having 1 bad game and Tmacattack was calling him an imposter
    I wasn't clowning on him at all. Just pointing out that he's the only top 5 player who won't get shit for having a bad game like that.

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    I wasn't clowning on him at all. Just pointing out that he's the only top 5 player who won't get shit for having a bad game like that.
    Ok, my bad. But why should he even get shit for it? Its not like people give him some kind of unjust due where as soon as he has a bad game, he deserves to get shitted on. It was basically his only bad game of the season if I can recall...I just didn't really understand the thread because I knew it would just attract haters. Hell you actually complimented him calling him top 5 but all I heard throughout the thread was, "nobody cares about PG, thats why nobody noticed he had a bad game". "Top 5, what a joke", etc. And I just thought that was a bunch of bs, but it wasn't you that was saying all that.

If he's not top 5 to certain posters, thats fine but to act like its laughable is a joke. I'm actually still not even ready to put him top 5 for the season. I mean up until now? Sure. But I'm not ready to anoint him top 5 overall just yet. I still have great respect for Westbrook, Durant, Chris Paul, and Lebron, and Curry. He could maybe #6, top 5 on certain nights...

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Ok, my bad. But why should he even get shit for it? Its not like people give him some kind of unjust due where as soon as he has a bad game, he deserves to get shitted on. It was basically his only bad game of the season if I can recall...I just didn't really understand the thread because I knew it would just attract haters. Hell you actually complimented him calling him top 5 but all I heard throughout the thread was, "nobody cares about PG, thats why nobody noticed he had a bad game". "Top 5, what a joke", etc. And I just thought that was a bunch of bs, but it wasn't you that was saying all that.

If he's not top 5 to certain posters, thats fine but to act like its laughable is a joke. I'm actually still not even ready to put him top 5 for the season. I mean up until now? Sure. But I'm not ready to anoint him top 5 overall just yet. I still have great respect for Westbrook, Durant, Chris Paul, and Lebron, and Curry. He could maybe #6, top 5 on certain nights...
    It was more of a criticism on ISH than Paul George. I was just showing the irony of how people overreact to bad games on here. If Curry/LeBron/KD/Westbrook have a game like that, there will be a five page thread about it. and people saying they're a scrub