Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I rule the local playground

Default I hope Clippers strategy of fouling to prevent 3pt shot backfires

I hate coward basketball.

Default Re: I hope Clippers strategy of fouling to prevent 3pt shot backfires

And fken Doc always use the hack a whoever of the opposing team when D Jordan is one of the worst

Fken tired of watching this nigguh ruining basketball

When they miss a free throw, and someone fouls with a 2pt lead will be hilarious.
    Last edited by Funktion; 12-07-2015 at 11:48 PM.

It didn't. Minnesota just botched things up worse.

Boneheaded ass KAT

That was pathetic.

I think Doc's a fakkit a lot of the time TBH, but the reason he does this is because we have two of the best FT shooters in basketball in Redick and Crawford.

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

I don't like it and turned the TV off once they started doing that. But I'll have to admit it's the right thing to do and I'm sure they won that game.

Another day, another bitch ass move by Doc and The Clippers

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    Another day, another bitch ass move by Doc and The Clippers
    Still pissed the Clippers pushed the Spurs' shit in last season? I don't blame you for being salty.

>smart basketball is a dumb move

Question: You're playing the Warriors and you're up 3. If you have the opportunity to foul, do you do it? Or do you go "hurr hurr coward basketball"?

Local High School Star TheCalmInsanity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Still pissed the Clippers pushed the Spurs' shit in last season? I don't blame you for being salty.
    I've stopped responding, this guy is on Lebron vs Kobe stan level... For no apparent reason. Clipper fans have nothing but respect for the Spurs, it's not like he's getting us back or anything

Local High School Star fragokota's Avatar

It rarely backfires though OP, that's the point...Especially when you have players like Reddick, Crawford & CP3 in the lineup.

@ Jameer Ofc you do foul them. Especially them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalmInsanity
    I've stopped responding, this guy is on Lebron vs Kobe stan level... For no apparent reason. Clipper fans have nothing but respect for the Spurs, it's not like he's getting us back or anything
    He's an odd character. He just popped up out of nowhere and started flinging shit at everyone. Almost everyone respects the Spurs here. This nigguh's screaming at people for no reason.

kobetard

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    He's an odd character. He just popped up out of nowhere and started flinging shit at everyone. Almost everyone respects the Spurs here. This nigguh's screaming at people for no reason.
    Yup, one of the most needlessly vitriolic posters here.