Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Players who were close to being Top 10 all-time but couldn't quite make the cut...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    You sound mad. Put the pipe down.
    We all watched those series. Shaq was commanding double and triple teams and Kobe was isolated on single coverage on Malik Rose and Eric Snow in his best playoff run of the 3 peat.
    Predictable, he shot a horrific 41%fg when it counted, 1 on 1 against Eric Snow.

You can be made that Lebron is 10 spots higher than your idol on the all time list, I thought throwing a tantrum.
    Idiot, the poster I replied to was discussing the playoff numbers Kobe put up with Shaq...You know, the 29-6-5 during the 15-1 playoff record, and he said the numbers were misleading because Shaq was doubled and tripled team...He's basically saying Kobe was open cause Shaq was getting tripled n thats why Kobe had those numbers, when in actuality the onlt players that benefited from Shaq getting doubled was Horry, Fox, and Walker because THEIR man left them open to double Shaq.

We talkin bout the whole 16 games in 01', n u jumpin in being a dumbazz lost d!ckhead once again talkin bout 2 series from 2 diff years...Then you just bringing up LeBron for no reason at all spewing non factual bs, talkin bout 10 spots n sh!t, Kobes top 7 All Time Factually, Get off of BSPNs d!ck, they got yawl idiots believing anything smh...

Go sit on the yellow bus with Op where you belong since you both love being retarded on purpose for attention. Yawl the Yung Thugs of this message board. And yawl know yawl retarded so I don't even know why yawl even try to take place in bball discussions when the whole board just gonna call yawl out on it. The only ppl who believe the BS you spew are the ones sitting next to you on the shortbus. Drayklay, Scuzzy, Winningfam n other alts and idiots who are known trolls.

💯

Default Re: Players who were close to being Top 10 all-time but couldn't quite make the cut...

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Idiot, the poster I replied to was discussing the playoff numbers Kobe put up with Shaq...You know, the 29-6-5 during the 15-1 playoff record, and he said the numbers were misleading because Shaq was doubled and tripled team...He's basically saying Kobe was open cause Shaq was getting tripled n thats why Kobe had those numbers, when in actuality the onlt players that benefited from Shaq getting doubled was Horry, Fox, and Walker because THEIR man left them open to double Shaq.

We talkin bout the whole 16 games in 01', n u jumpin in being a dumbazz lost d!ckhead once again talkin bout 2 series from 2 diff years...Then you just bringing up LeBron for no reason at all spewing non factual bs, talkin bout 10 spots n sh!t, Kobes top 7 All Time Factually, Get off of BSPNs d!ck, they got yawl idiots believing anything smh...

Go sit on the yellow bus with Op where you belong since you both love being retarded on purpose for attention. Yawl the Yung Thugs of this message board. And yawl know yawl retarded so I don't even know why yawl even try to take place in bball discussions when the whole board just gonna call yawl out on it. The only ppl who believe the BS you spew are the ones sitting next to you on the shortbus. Drayklay, Scuzzy, Winningfam n other alts and idiots who are known trolls.

💯
    The point is not that Horry, Fox, and Walker were left open, the point is that Shaq was getting tripled teamed which affected his average, and a top 12 player of all time was left to go one on one.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    The point is not that Horry, Fox, and Walker were left open, the point is that Shaq was getting tripled teamed which affected his average, and a top 12 player of all time was left to go one on one.
    exactly.. being a top 12 player is obviously great also, but its not Shaq status

💯
    Before I lifted a finger to reply to this page long asinine rant, I see that jstern and a.w. have put it in simple terms to you and saved me the time. 1 man, Shaq was facing triple teams, while the other had single coverage against the Eric Snows of the world and still stunk up the place to the tune of 41%fg.

Tis all.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    The legit worst poster on the board making posts like he actually knows basketball...typical ish retards...holy Shit.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    But ur saying Kobe only had good numbers because Shaq was doubled. So why did he have better numbers playing with Kwame? Do you not see the d!ckheadness in ur post?...Instead of recongning that Kobe got his numbers in the playoffs off his talents, you try to say its misleading because he played with Shaq?!?...So therefore ur saying he couldn't get buckets on his own yet he avg better numbers with Kwame??...D!ckhead.

Mr Freeney, just cause 2 obvious LeBron gobblers agree with you doesn't make it fact...Like these idiots talking bout 12th place...It's opinion of BSPN that u trolls like to latch ur tongue to...But tis is Facts:

Kobe Top 5 All Time in:

All Time points
    All Time Playoff points
    All Defensive Teams
    All NBA Teams
    Playoff Steals

When it comes to All Time Players with Total Titles and Finals MVPs combined, he's top 7 in that aswell

I'm not even adding in the Top 5 All Time in 40pt, 50pt, and 60pt games, with scoring being the most important part of the game.

I mean once again, the FACTS have Kobe Top 7...There's no argument.. You idiot azz trolls sound so dumb with the 12be BSPN opinionated biased sh!t..N its always the same troll posters.

End/

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

Barkley statistically is Top 10. MJ, Kareem and Wilt are the Top 3.

But ur saying Kobe only had good numbers because Shaq was doubled. So why did he have better numbers playing with Kwame? Do you not see the d!ckheadness in ur post?...Instead of recongning that Kobe got his numbers in the playoffs off his talents, you try to say its misleading because he played with Shaq?!?...So therefore ur saying he couldn't get buckets on his own yet he avg better numbers with Kwame??...D!ckhead.

Mr Freeney, just cause 2 obvious LeBron gobblers agree with you doesn't make it fact...Like these idiots talking bout 12th place...It's opinion of BSPN that u trolls like to latch ur tongue to...But tis is Facts:

Kobe Top 5 All Time in:

All Time points
    All Time Playoff points
    All Defensive Teams
    All NBA Teams
    Playoff Steals

When it comes to All Time Players with Total Titles and Finals MVPs combined, he's top 7 in that aswell

I'm not even adding in the Top 5 All Time in 40pt, 50pt, and 60pt games, with scoring being the most important part of the game.

I mean once again, the FACTS have Kobe Top 7...There's no argument.. You idiot azz trolls sound so dumb with the 12be BSPN opinionated biased sh!t..N its always the same troll posters.

End/

It's obvious Kobe had better numbers because he had single coverage because Shaq was triple teamed. This isn't rocket science.

Kobe is also a better player than Kwame Brown. I'm not sure what you're proving.

Kobe is definitely not top 7 or anywhere near that. Mentioning "facts" and then claiming that Kobe is a top 7 player is one of the most laughable things anyone on the board could have written.

Finally, if you would construct a coherent a sentence for once, people would have an easier time reading and answering your posts.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Lol @ Kobe always having single coverage. I thought this myth was shat on multiple times already on ISH.

Not many people watched basketball in 2006 on this site....let alone 2000...

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    Lol @ Kobe not mainly having single coverage. I thought this myth was shat on multiple times already on ISH.

Not many people watched basketball in 2006 on this site....let alone 2000...
    Agreed! Prime diesel leaves you isolating against Eric Snow on single coverage!

Kobe Top 5 All Time in:

All Time points
    All Time Playoff points
    All Defensive Teams
    All NBA Teams
    Playoff Steals

End/
    It's simple common sense. If you're leader is the most dominant force in NBA history, and that force is constantly getting tripled teamed, and you're a top 12 talent, those factors are going to help your numbers, with you not being the main focus of the defense. For some reason it didn't translate well into the Finals. Maybe Kobe was too young, then again his Finals weren't all that great later on in his career.

As for Kwame. Of course Kobe put up better number, points per game wise after Shaq left. Just like 21 year old Lebron put up better numbers, 30+ year old Iverson put up better numbers, 30+ year old Steve Nash, and just about every other perimeter players put up better numbers. They soften the rules to make it a more perimeter friendly game.

Quote Originally Posted by Round Mound
    Barkley statistically is Top 10. MJ, Kareem and Wilt are the Top 3.
    Statistically?

MJ
    KAJ
    Shaq
    LeBron
    Bird
    Wilt
    Magic
    Hakeem
    Malone
    West
    Oscar
    Baylor

Off the top of my head.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Kobe was literally TRIPLE TEAMED and DOUBLE TEAMED in the 2001 finals.

Kobe most dominant force ever.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    Jerry West

Dirk

Oscar Robertson

Julius Erving

Karl Malone

Scottie Pippen

Kobe Bryant

Kevin Garnett

Who else?

Putting Scottie near Kobe on bball list is a disgrace.. Kobe was a top tier player while Scottie was a great second fiddle.. Barkley is as good as anyone on that list not named Kobe..

Without injuries, Wade would've quite easily ended his career, if not in the top 10, pretty damn close to it.