Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Default Wait a Sec....Shaq Played with Penny, Van Exel & Eddie Jones, Kobe Bryant then Wade??

Phenomenal player, but too fat and arrogant to ever develop a more sophisticated offensive arsenal after Orlando (his slimmer/pre HGH days)

He's played with some of the BEST guards of his era and was only able to find success along Wade and Kobe...and was getting slaughtered before Kobe developed into a starter and before Wade developed into a monster.

He's been a locker room/franchise CANCER on practically every team he's played on and ended up being a ring chasing, slightly fatter version of Eddie Curry in the twilight of his career.

He's the most dominant player I've ever seen, but it's time we start to put things in perspective when it comes to this particular player.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Default Re: Wait a Sec....Shaq Played with Penny, Van Exel & Eddie Jones, Kobe Bryant then Wade??

What the **** is your ****ing problem? Hating on a player because you know he carried your hero to 3 fcking rings? Jesus you are pathetic and don't know fcking shit about basketball.

Default Re: Wait a Sec....Shaq Played with Penny, Van Exel & Eddie Jones, Kobe Bryant then Wade??

Carried Chokebe to 3 rings, including one during which Chokebe averaged 15 PPG on 36% shooting.

GOAT level peak. 35/15/3/1/3 in three straight Finals (the sidekick with 22 on 42%) and 30/15/3/2 on 55% from '00-'02 in the PO's (sidekick with 25/6/5 on 45%).

36 year old Shaq was putting up 18/8 in Phoenix on 61%. Sidekick, on the other hand crippled the Lakers franchise with his hideous play. If anywhere the word cancer is appropriate, it's best used to describe Chokebe. Ran Shaq and Dwight out of town, cried like a little bitch and demanded a trade when he wasn't playing on stacked AF teams, and led the Lakers to their worst record ever.

Top 5 GOAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    What the **** is your ****ing problem? Hating on a player because you know he carried your hero to 3 fcking rings? Jesus you are pathetic and don't know fcking shit about basketball.
    How am I hating on Shaq? Kobe is RETIRED, little boy. Let him go...

This is a discussion about Shaq and all of the combo guards that he's had the luxury to play with?

You just started watching basketball in 2013 so I know you don't know shit about penny or nick the quick, so just stay out of the thread until further notice.

You guys like Kobe waaaaay more than I do. Lol. I mentioned a plethora of guards in the OP and all you can talk about is a 5x champion.

Mental rape victims....

Now back to the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    You guys like Kobe waaaaay more than I do. Lol. I mentioned a plethora of guards in the OP and all you can talk about is a 5x champion.

Mental rape victims....

Now back to the discussion.
    Probably because the other didn't get carried like Chokebe to a 3peat.

Shaq retired a while ago, let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Probably because the other didn't get carried like Chokebe to a 3peat.

Shaq loses with Penny/Eddie Jones/Van Exel- "Shaq wasnt that good back then"

3peats the year after Kobe becomes a starter- "He so dominant".

You guys are hilarious.

Thread isnt even about Kobe but you guys are obsessed.

Chokebe averaged 15 PPG on 36 in the '00 Finals, while Shaq was putting up 38 and 17 on 61%. Chokebe averaged 22 PPG on 42% over 3 straight Finals, while Shaq was putting up 35/15.

You're also throwing out random names without any context. You might want to go check how his teammates performed in '98. '96, Shaq went up against the 72 win Bulls. In '95, Shaq made the Finals in his 3rd season and gave Hakeem all he could handle and more.

EDIT: Just looked it up. Exel averaged 13/3/5 on 35% in '97 and '98.

You guys are hilarious.

You're just mad that you're getting shit on everyone. LeBron sliding into the top 5 has got you fuming.
    Last edited by aj1987; 08-30-2016 at 07:00 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

This might be the stupidest ****ing thing you've ever said here...and that's saying a lot.

This thread is most definitely about Kobe. You're an agenda poster, the vast majority of your posts are intended to push your pro-Kobe agenda. Don't play dumb.

Early 00's Shaq is the most dominant player I have ever seen since watching ball in late 80's.

I don't give a crap what 16 year olds think about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it4hipmYSxI

shut up.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Shaq didn't rape a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    Early 00's Shaq is the most dominant player I have ever seen since watching ball in late 80's.

I don't give a crap what 16 year olds think about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it4hipmYSxI

shut up.
    winning a championship w/ AC green at the 4 was an amazing feat.

-Smak

Dunking on everybody in the park BedroomBully's Avatar

You guys are hilarious.

Are you saying that Shaq won his championships because of Kobe? You forget that he played with Rice, Harper, Grant, Horry, Phil Jackson etc. That team was stacked. All Kobe did was chip in 15 huge points on a whopping 36% fg.