Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good High School Starter

Default Re: How come Gasol has never won a playoff game without Kobe but with him won 2 rings

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    Well, playing with a top 10 player all time generally helps you get rings...
    i understand the rings but how can he not even win one single game thats mind boggling, 0-16 without kobe, even the expansion raptors beat the 72-10 bulls, one win in 16 tries for a playoff calibre team is not that difficult, i dont get it

Default Re: How come Gasol has never won a playoff game without Kobe but with him won 2 rings

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    because gasol didn't have great teams in memphis...and because he's better suited to be a 2nd option.

oh...and because Kobe is one of the best players ever.
    Those Memphis teams were STACKED defensively

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
    Gasol is a competitor but lacks that fire unless he has that other alpha pushing him to be great. we all know that feeling when we go from an ol reliable nice little fatty to being single. we banged and banged that bish and she faked orgasm after orgasm and we felt like we satisfied her. but everyone knew that it wasn't crap. well one day that bish says so long and i need to think my life over and gets rid of you to start over. you get depressed and thinking that you're a stud and can pick up another chick in no time, you go to a club and then finally find that one hot bish at the club that is all grinding up on you and wants to bang you. well you agree, you're all excited. that bish is too hot to pass up so you show up to her house and find out that she already has a guy that she's committed to. he is great in all respects but the bish is a slut and wants to get to a level that can only be reached with the help of another man. so you say wtf, bish is too hot to pass up and I'm already here so what the hell. so you drink a few wines, get in the mood, play some nice music, and take it to the bedroom. you make out, she's all into it, you get excited and then the other guy finally joins you in the bedroom and he starts banging your new girl away. i mean that guy's got moves, he's zigging, he's zagging, he banging her upside down and sideways in positions you didn't even know existed. you're in awe. you think, is this what sex is like? what was I doing my entire life? thats when it gets to you. you get pissed off. you're no inferior than anyone. that fire ignites within you and you take your 5 incher and start slamming that hoe with all your furiosity. you're determined. you're a man on a mission. you say **** that other guy, this is gonna be my girl. she even said that she wanted me. i'm no loser. i'm the one that's gonna put her over the top. you do all you can but ultimately the other guy is a GOAT and you can't keep up. you try and you try and you try to keep up but you can't and you end up taking solace in the fact that you held up your end of the bargain and your girl will always remember the banging you gave to her. during this time, even if you don't realize it, you just gave your best sexual performance of your life. and you keep doing it over and over, time and time again. the bish is goin wild. her tolerance level is rising to new heights. and then one day the alpha dude goes out on a vacation and the girl gets other dudes to join in and you say, this ain't shit, I've learned enough, i'm gonna be the alpha dude now. this is my show. these guys are in to learn a few things from me. well, the time gets to it and you all start going to town. the bish is hooting and hollering, everyone is making a lot of noise. you're smiling knowing you're the man now, but guess what, at the end the bish is unsatisfied. you get her to confess, the bish is in tears and broken down. she confesses to you that you were never that great, it was always that other guy that satisfied her and she just liked having a nice clean weiner in her mouth while getting plowed by the other guy. the new guys that showed up were just some immature gang bangers she met while they were harrassing her at the grocery store. so she brought them in thinking they were well hung. but actually those guys were just all talk and no game. they were the type of guys that send chick pics of their well hung penises to entice them but *** in like 3 minutes when they get down to it. so you say *** them other guys, your alpha man is about to be back from the vacation and it could be just the two of us again and we'll regain the glory, but the bish throws the curve ball at you. she says, 'I think we need to move on, i think its time for a change.' you're heart broken but decide that its for the best. ultimately you give up and find another old hag with a broken vag and settle down with her.