Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default BREAKING: Isaiah Thomas sign-and-trade to Suns; 4 years, $27 million

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 4m

Suns and Kings are finalizing a sign-and-trade deal on a four-year, $27M contract for Isaiah Thomas, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS 1m

The Kings will get an approximately $7 million trade exception and the draft rights to Alex Oriakhi, league source says.
    OK close the other thread...this is the deal.
    Last edited by bagelred; 07-11-2014 at 06:28 PM.

Banned

Default Re: BREAKING: Isaiah Thomas sign-and-trade to Suns; 4 years, $27 million

eat poo

Da Mavs

Default Re: BREAKING: Isaiah Thomas sign-and-trade to Suns; 4 years, $27 million

Wow. So are they keeping Bledsoe?

So I guess Eric Bledsoe won't be returning

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

I hope Bledsoe is returning. A Thomas/Dragic backcourt looks kind of bad. Or IT coming off the bench regardless of Bledsoe?

welcome to 4 minutes ago breh

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    eat poo
    ok i will

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    I hope Bledsoe is returning. A Thomas/Dragic backcourt looks kind of bad. Or IT coming off the bench regardless of Bledsoe?
    I don't think they give him 4/$27 to come off the bench. Someone is gone. They just drafted Ennis as well.

Suns stupid af
    they need Bledsoe defense.

Goran and Isaiah backcourt defense

I hit on 5-footers

They don't care about shooting guards anymore, just scoring point guards should do

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    I don't think they give him 4/$27 to come off the bench. Someone is gone. They just drafted Ennis as well.
    get all 4 dudes to walk into one of those teleporters from that movie 'the fly' and create the best point guard of all time?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Not only that but why would IT go somewhere to be a backup when he finally became a start last year.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Why not keep all 3?

Thomas at less than 7 million a year with cap/tax increases over the course of the contract is absolutely a great deal.

Could definitely bring him off the bench as the backup pg and play him 25 or so minutes per game.

Great value.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    Not only that but why would IT go somewhere to be a backup when he finally became a start last year.
    He was a starter cause Vasqeuz was awful and Ray Macullum still a rookie

they have 2 star pgs already