Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Where do I sign up for Obama Care?

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Kevin!!! Why the fvk didn't you tell me the deadline was yesterday!? You know I procrastinate.

If I get sick this year I'm counting on ISH to help me pay my bills

I was gong to tell you the deadline is today. But I was going to tell you in a couple of hours, closer to the last minute. Cuz I know you would just spend those hours looking where you keep your pens and googling "Bad Boys III trailer."

Why give you extra time to waste?

Also has Zach Galfinakis not gotten through to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    i was also wondering how much better Kaiser Permanante plans were than Blue Cross Blue Shield, or the other companies i never heard of. they had the highest ratings even if their plans were more expensive generally.
    Kaiser's legit. Been around since WWII.

The separate Kaiser Family Foundation is one of the best sources of information on healthcare
    http://kff.org/

We're better than them because of our culture. We produce great films like bad boys 2.
    And Bad Boys.

I don't know at all what this part means. Or the part about pens. It says the deadline was yesterday and I can't sign up again until november
    I can assure you the deadline is today.

NBA Superstar

Kevin!!! Why the fvk didn't you tell me the deadline was yesterday!? You know I procrastinate.

If I get sick this year I'm counting on ISH to help me pay my bills
    March 31st, 2014
    12:38 PM ET
    21 minutes ago
    Five things polling tells us about Obamacare
    mug.steinhauser
    Posted by
    CNN Political Editor Paul Steinhauser

Washington (CNN) - It's deadline day for Obamacare.

Monday's the last day of open enrollment to sign up for health insurance and avoid a penalty, through exchanges set up as part the federal health care law, formally known as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

While there are sharp political disagreements over the measure, one thing's for sure: there has been more polling on the 2010 law than any other legislation in recent years. And the measure should be a major issue in the 2014 midterm elections, just as it was in the 2010 midterms and the 2012 presidential contest.

and even if u don't finish siging up today, there is a extension for those that tried to.

No offense, but how don't you already have health insurance?

NBA Superstar

someone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong of how health insurance deductibles and copays work. i am only going by when i had Blue Cross Blue Shield with a $1000 deductible awhile back and thats how it worked if i remember right.

i was surprised at how i was paying $150/month for that plan and BCBS never paid a penny while i had it because i never reached my deductible threshhold for each year if i remember right.

i think i might be forgetting something since its been awhile but i'd swear thats how it worked.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 03-31-2014 at 04:04 PM.

NBA Legend

i bet you signed up for a $4500-$6000 Deductible Bronze plan. In that case you're not going to see the doctor much because its going to be out of your pocket until you hit that deductible max before your 40% copay insurance kicks in. thats why all of the scare tactics by Republicans is BS. The major thing you're getting out of it is some big freak accident you now have health insurance for where the doctors will take care of you no matter what and even afterward you're going to likely have a 40% copay of that major accident billing.

but as for routine checkups and little stuff thats straight out of your pocket. Thats straight out of everyones pocket who has a cheap health plan. So its false that everyone is now going to abuse doctors because $4500-$6000 is a ton of money to poor people.

Its so ridiculous how much Republicans continually make shit up to scare everyone, and its really blatant lying.

DEAL WITH IT BABBYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong of how health insurance deductibles and copays work. i am only going by when i had Blue Cross Blue Shield with a $1000 deductible awhile back and thats how it worked if i remember right.

i was surprised at how i was paying $150/month for that plan and BCBS never paid a penny while i had it because i never reached my deductible threshhold for each year if i remember right.

i think i might be forgetting something since its been awhile but i'd swear thats how it worked.
    http://www.staysmartstayhealthy.com/...ce_deductibles

An HMO? Sorry to hear that, Starface.

PPO is so much better.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Raymone
    An HMO? Sorry to hear that, Starface.

PPO is so much better.

Maybe if you're 58 and have hypertension, arthritis, and kidney stones.

I've been to the doctor, like, twice in the last 5 years. The **** I care about hmo vs ppo for.

Obama hooked it the fukc UPPPPP son! Took a little more off the hardworking middle class family man's plate and plopped it down on mine. Did I ask for it? No. Do I deserve it? No. Do Democrats think this will get me to vote for them? Hell yes! But will it? LOL no.

But thanks for the freebie anyway, yall.

THANK YOU BASED BARRY!

They have plans that start as cheap as $5 a month if you're lower income. The fine for the first year is only like $100, but you may as well sign up if you can get a plan for ~$10.

I believe the fine more than triples next year though.

Also, I believe that even the really cheap HMO's provide free check-up's as part of the package. I could be wrong on that though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    They have plans that start as cheap as $5 a month if you're lower income. The fine for the first year is only like $100, but you may as well sign up if you can get a plan for ~$10.

can i get that plan ? i currently pay $25 per month but i live outside the country 6 months out the year and i'd much rather pay the $10 if im not going to use it anyway

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason

Basically just another way to pay off certain voters (the elderly) whose costs are relatively managed by the coerced redistribution of younger middle class money. Either sign up for a plan or just hand the money over, either way a young healthy person is responsible for expensive ass treatment of 90 year old cripples with dimentia who can't urinate without assistance. These old mu****az will crawl on their vericose, arthritic hands and knees to the polls. Obamacare is about BUYING THEM OFF.

Thats what Democratic politics is. It's about finding ways to keep the government in power and adding more power to the government. Instead of using the sword, they simply use the carrot. As smart as the average liberal turd thinks he is, the worlds powerful elite are 100x smarter, and manipulate his emotional pansy ass with the greatest of ease. And he gets to walk around wearing his girly over-sensitivity loudly and proudly like a badge of intellectual honor, finally giving him a much sought after sense of identity and esteem and belonging. So he is satisfied.

Real talk. Deal with it.