Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Back to Business

Default Re: LaLa: Melo will stay with Knicks

all the knicks need is a pg like rondo and they will be good. without a great pg its basically melos team and when its melos team its a shot jackin team. u saw how good melo was with Jason kidd...u saw how good he was with Chauncey billups....get melo a great pg and watch the knicks be back at the top

just wait till next year when amare's, bargs' tysons' contract become huge assets just waiting to get traded...some of yall are waiting till '15 offseason....but wait till the '14-'15 season trade deadline when teams are looking to dump contracts...

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    No, I'm not a fan of Dolan which is why i think how I do. You want to get rid of Melo and drop the search for ONE star to complement him, in order to give Dolan and his cronies the chance to find multiple stars. How exactly does that make sense? You are chiding me for saying I'd rather look for one piece and you want to start over and ask them to do more. That makes no sense.
    What I'm saying is that, I want someone who has a clue at GM. Not someone that will say yes sir all day to Dolan. Walsh didn't even want to trade for Melo, but his hand was forced. I'm not saying I didn't want Melo, I definitely did. I don't want to jettison Melo but I have my doubts whether he can stick around and be the main guy that gets the Knicks a championship. He is not young anymore either. I see Durant taking over the league, and I know they are different kind of players. 1 gets calls, and the other none. But I want a shot at someone that WILL play well with others. Not expecting Bron or a Durant. A 2nd star would be great, but WHO? Melo is going to get a LOT of money, maybe 1/3 the whole team.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Denver is an amazing place. What's so hard about living there? I'm guessing LaLa is not outdoorsy.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    Denvers a really underrated city
    Denver would be right below LA/NY for me in places to live and work. Great paying jobs, lots of tech companies, great school system etc.

It probably doesn't have the crazy lifestyle LA/NY can give you but who knows what goes in the mind of a NBA wife. She probably cares more about what clubs she can hang out in and who she's seen with than how good a city is.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Melo is gonna stay in NY and never win a Ring.

Very good NBA starter

If the Knicks resign Melo they absolutely can't throw the max at him or else there's no hope in building a contender around him. Melo needs a deep supporting cast around him similar to what the Suns have going on. Knicks should offer him the type of max that Chris Paul got that starts @ 18 million a season.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    She didn't like living in Denver. People need to not be butthurt about it. I know a ton of people who NY and the size is just abhorent to them. I don't want to live in Denver. Does that mean Denver sucks?

She doesn't like Denver so she must be a bitch and Melo should divorce her. Are you ****ing serious? That doesn't sound stupid to you?
    It's not that she didn't like Denver, it's that she talked about it as if it were some 3rd world country

"If I can live in Denver I can live anywhere".

Toss that bitch to the side, Melo.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

what a dumb ****ing **** this woman is.

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    It's not that she didn't like Denver, it's that she talked about it as if it were some 3rd world country

"If I can live in Denver I can live anywhere".

Toss that bitch to the side, Melo.
    This. WTF is wrong with this bitch

LaLa with dat ether Best wife

Decent playground baller Hizack's Avatar

La La is right.