Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Default Re: LaLa: Melo will stay with Knicks

I have absolutely no idea why Melo is interested in this woman. Cut the ***** off.

And lol at acting like Denver is a bad place to live, it's top 4 city in the country, my personal number 1. Spoiled ****.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    So the plan is to jettison Melo, get the other star, then what - sit around and say "oh **** we traded the first star, how do we get one back?" The "faith in mgmt", what you are suggesting requires more competence, not less. You don't want them to keep Melo and try to hit a home run around him, you want them to jettison him and then do a total rebuild. Good luck.

Fortunately none of you are in charge.
    Id rather see what you could get in a trade for him, not just let him walk.

What would be your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    Id rather see what you could get in a trade for him, not just let him walk.

What would be your plan?
    Keep him. There is no good trade out there that doesn't give us back a huge shitty salary. FA keeps his value down. Keep him and bring in players that actually complement him rather than what we have now.

Every team wants a star, we have one, an MVP (at times) caliber player, but we want to jettison him and try to get an other star to replace him. Who? Lebron? Durant? Can't. Then you have Love, Rondo, etc. guys who need a Melo to pass to.

If we could get a huge package and try to rebuild, etc. it's different but we can't - it's not even a remote possibility.

NBA rookie of the year

With his defensive deficiencies and lack of playmaking ability, I wouldn't want Carmelo Anthony as my team's max player. Taking up more than a third of my teams salary cap. Would rather he'd walk, and start off from scratch. He simply isn't that impactful of a player. And with this new CBA, and the harsher luxury tax penalties? No way.

This is what a 5 year max deal for Carmelo looks like.

That contract will cripple the Knicks flexibility. New York, welcome to another decade of irrelevance

Do it Dolan!!
    Last edited by PJR; 01-27-2014 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    I have absolutely no idea why Melo is interested in this woman. Cut the ***** off.

And lol at acting like Denver is a bad place to live, it's top 4 city in the country, my personal number 1. Spoiled ****.
    You're the worst poster in the world, it's his wife. What do you know about her other than she is on TV? And you live in Cleveland. Downtown Beirut must look good to you.

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    With his defensive deficiencies and lack of playmaking ability, I wouldn't want Carmelo Anthony as my team's max player. He simply isn't that impactful of a player. Taking up more than a third of my teams salary cap. Would rather he'd walk, and start off from scratch. With this new CBA, and the harsher luxury tax penalties? No way.

This is what a 5 year max deal for Carmelo looks like.

That contract will cripple the Knicks flexibility. New, York, welcome to another decade or irrelevance

Do it Dolan!!
    See this is why people are full of shit. It's cash from Dolan's pocket. Why the **** would it bother you if Dolan pays extra cash from his pocket? That's just stupid.

NBA lottery pick

Keep him. There is no good trade out there that doesn't give us back a huge shitty salary. FA keeps his value down. Keep him and bring in players that actually complement him rather than what we have now.

Every team wants a star, we have one, an MVP (at times) caliber player, but we want to jettison him and try to get an other star to replace him. Who? Lebron? Durant? Can't. Then you have Love, Rondo, etc. guys who need a Melo to pass to.

If we could get a huge package and try to rebuild, etc. it's different but we can't - it's not even a remote possibility.
    Id love to keep him but if they do they need to bring in a point guard. A good one. Idk how they can do it but we need one in the worst way.

NBA rookie of the year

See this is why people are full of shit. It's cash from Dolan's pocket. Why the **** would it bother you if Dolan pays extra cash from his pocket? That's just stupid.
    There's more to the luxury tax penalties than just money, dumbass.

When a team is over the luxury threshold, you lose resources to help improve your team. You lose the ability to execute sign and trades, you also lose the ability to use exceptions, such as the Mid-Level and Bi-Annual.

It's more than just money. You lose resources to help improve your team once you're over that threshold. So if you're locked into the luxury tax , you better make sure that team is a contender, because that's what's you're rolling with.

Why do you think Mark Cuban, a guy who has always been willing to spend well above the cap, has become gun shy in regards to the new CBA?
    Last edited by PJR; 01-27-2014 at 07:51 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

You're the worst poster in the world, it's his wife. What do you know about her other than she is on TV? And you live in Cleveland. Downtown Beirut must look good to you.

**** you clown I haven't lived in Cleveland for 13 years, and I'd be the first person to say how shitty it is. I've lived in Denver, Los Angeles and NYC the most overrated city on the planet. Please don't act like you know anything about me just because I have an opinion you don't like.

Banned

what the hells a lala?

Quote Originally Posted by duskovujosevic
    bitchh wants to be in expensive city, to be in the center of attention in NY.
    this, also she aint that hot anymore.

NBA lottery pick

Kobe

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture

**** you clown I haven't lived in Cleveland for 13 years, and I'd be the first person to say how shitty it is. I've lived in Denver, Los Angeles and NYC the most overrated city on the planet. Please don't act like you know anything about me just because I have an opinion you don't like.
    Only ppl who don't like NYC are the ones who can't make it in NYC.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Salary cap. No more money to sign better players.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by The_Yearning
    Kobe