Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Carmelo Anthony is currently the best player in basketball

Quote Originally Posted by airchibundo507
    Deal with it.
    Dude, still hasnt got amazing wins over thunder spurs lakers bulls heat pacers yet.

Back to Business

Sky is the limit for this team.i think finally melo has learned how to be a great all around player.u look at the best players in the nba and they are all great unselfish team enhancers by how they approach the game. Melo has always been a dynamite scorer but dat was it.u never saw him leadin a fastbreak throwin alleys to nene or birdman in denver.u never saw him attack the glass on defense.he has always been a great offensive rebounder goin all the way back to his syracuse days.and he is finally becoming locked in defensively.alot of people dont give melo credit.he may not be as fast as lebron but he is just as strong as him just doesnt have the lebron physique

Local High School Star

Melo is one of the most special players in the league today. Without a doubt he is the most versatile player in today's game. Melo goes as far as being a "cancer" (quoted from insidehoops.com Knicks fans thread) to being the remedy to his own illness. He single handedly fought to get his foot into the playoff door just in time. Unfortunately the playoffs are no joke. Credit needs to be given where it's earned. Be ready NBA, the 2012-2013 season is going to belong to Carmelo Anthony and the Knicks.

Sincerely,

Bulls, okc, heat, Boston and lakers coaching staff.

Quote Originally Posted by airchibundo507
    Deal with it.
    Did lebron and durant die?

First of all, Marshmello Anthony is a lazy chucker who plays no defense on a bad team. Secondly, I don't have to "deal with it" because Marshmello and the Knicks are going to out of the playoffs so fast you head will spin.

What people need to deal with, is the fact that the Knicks are a poorly run organization that picked up two superstars that are way too similar, don't defend, and can't stay in the lineup. How pathetic is it that as soon as any Knick player has even the slightest bit of temporary success, Knick fans declare them the best in the world. You guys need a reality check.

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe 4 The Win
    First of all, Marshmello Anthony is a lazy chucker who plays no defense on a bad team. Secondly, I don't have to "deal with it" because Marshmello and the Knicks are going to out of the playoffs so fast you head will spin.

What people need to deal with, is the fact that the Knicks are a poorly run organization that picked up two superstars that are way too similar, don't defend, and can't stay in the lineup. How pathetic is it that as soon as any Knick player has even the slightest bit of temporary success, Knick fans declare them the best in the world. You guys need a reality check.
    Ouch. Harsh but not necessary.

OP is a troll. Ban this clown already.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by spiegel
    lin only fans are nowhere to be seen.Melo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lin
    Still here.

And I agree, "Melomania" > Linsanity in terms of floor production. Don't think anybody can top Linsanity, the hype, the coverage for awhile.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    ESPN hates NY. Bristol Connecticut is Red Sox country.
    They also have predicted the Patriots to be Super Bowl favorites for the past 7 years. It's so obvious how much that channel love their Boston teams.

Lmfao. Obviously Melo isn't the best player in the league, but to say that he can't defend or stay in the lineup is a joke.

Melo has completely turned his game around with Woodson at the helm, I'm not saying he's a lockdown defender but dude is obviously giving his all on both ends of the court ever since Amar'e and Lin went down.

Watch a Knick game, oh and I hope Kobe rapes your mother.

Quote Originally Posted by jb220

Lmfao. Obviously Melo isn't the best player in the league, but to say that he can't defend or stay in the lineup is a joke.

Melo has completely turned his game around with Woodson at the helm, I'm not saying he's a lockdown defender but dude is obviously giving his all on both ends of the court ever since Amar'e and Lin went down.

Watch a Knick game, oh and I hope Kobe rapes your mother.
    Bro, Woodson has been "at the helm" for about 5 minutes. Melo had a few good games. Big f**king deal, so did Lin and look how that worked out. Also, I couldn't care less if the dude is giving his all on defense. Either you defend well or you don't. He doesn't.

Melo and Amare have been on the Knicks roster a very short time and they've both already been injured and sitting out. So my description of them is hardly a joke. It has a firm basis in reality and if you can't see that they you aren't looking.

Kiss my balls

Seriously, this is the BEST post I have ever seen on ISH.

I wish we had signatures so everyone would see it when I posted in threads.

Back to Business

Bro, Woodson has been "at the helm" for about 5 minutes. Melo had a few good games. Big f**king deal, so did Lin and look how that worked out. Also, I couldn't care less if the dude is giving his all on defense. Either you defend well or you don't. He doesn't.

Melo and Amare have been on the Knicks roster a very short time and they've both already been injured and sitting out. So my description of them is hardly a joke. It has a firm basis in reality and if you can't see that they you aren't looking.

Kiss my balls
    Ok kobe is sittin out right now so wats your point?U dont have one!why u worried bout the knicks anyway?u a lakers fan!stay yo ass on the west coast and keep using kobes nut to brush your teeth.damn y people gotta be so ignorant.melo has been showin improvement....that is a FACT

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Where are the "fans" who said Melo was a cancer? Where you at?!?!

I NEVER wavered in my support of the guy while you chumps, you sheep who are controlled by the opinions expressed in newspaper articles turned your back on the most VERSATILE scorer in the game today.

8 years of dominance > Half an injury fille season of inconsistent play

But ofcourse for you sheep its all about "what have you done for me in the past 24 hours".

Learn the damn game

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    Where are the "fans" who said Melo was a cancer? Where you at?!?!

I NEVER wavered in my support of the guy while you chumps, you sheep who are controlled by the opinions expressed in newspaper articles turned your back on the most VERSATILE scorer in the game today.

8 years of dominance > Half an injury fille season of inconsistent play

But ofcourse for you sheep its all about "what have you done for me in the past 24 hours".

Learn the damn game
    Learn the damn game? This is coming from someone who thinks the NBA is a ****ing welfare program. I remember this idiot ranting on how it was time for Houston to fail and NY to succeed. ****ing dipshit. Ban this troll already.

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalNemesis
    Learn the damn game? This is coming from someone who thinks the NBA is a ****ing welfare program. I remember this idiot ranting on how it was time for Houston to fail and NY to succeed. ****ing dipshit. Ban this troll already.
    How or why do you even remember 1 specific post from ME out of all posterss, a guy who has maybe started 10 threads TOTAL sice joining a year and a half ago? Based on my total posts i averaged 2 to 3 posts a day which are usually replys burrried in threads like this one. So for you to remember things ive said months ago is pretty pathetic. Dont you have more important things to dedicate space in your mind to? Guess not

And yes I did say im TIRED of teams like Houston and San Antonio lucking into player after player. Never once did i say the nba needs to correct it in some manner. I never said it was time for Houston to FAIL as if it should become a bylaw in the league handbook, or some official problem that needs correcting. Being fed up that Houston had the Olajuwan era, the Barkley/Pippen superteam era, the Steve Francis era (a #2 overall pick who FORCED his way to your team by refusing to play for the Grizzlies), then the T-Mac era. So YES im tired of Houston cconsistently have a competitive team. I never said the nba needs to have some kind of rule to change it dumbass. Dont you get tired of the same shit over and over and over again? Most people do

But i digress...this thread is about Melo, and most likely hes better than any player on your favorite team. People who are losing arguments always bring up tidbits irrelevant to the discussion at hand
    Last edited by NewYorkNoPicks; 04-18-2012 at 04:41 AM.