Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease thejusman1's Avatar

Default Re: List of People Who should be Banned

Let them all stay!

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.A.T
    I don't balme you, you're the only one here I've ever seen moderate though.
    RMWG checks in pretty often. Other than that, everyone else only seems to check in occasionally. We could use more help.

Bol'd over

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    RMWG checks in pretty often. Other than that, everyone else only seems to check in occasionally. We could use more help.
    Plenty of decent posters offered in the sticky thread....

I should get banned cause i think Kobe sucks big time

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    I should get banned cause i think Kobe sucks big time
    Agreed.

Bigsmoke because he always dickrides Pierce and never show enough respect torwards older NBA legends and always hates all of robertshaw_1 retarded ass threads. That f*cking queer
    Last edited by Bigsmoke; 03-17-2010 at 01:52 PM.

G.O.A.T. should be banned.

if i was a moderator. i wouldnt allow any kobe stanning

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    G.O.A.T. should be banned.
    Sure, why not?

Banned

Waking_Life all the stuff he posts seem like left overs from some better comments.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by EricForman
    I agree on Desperado, Jacks3, GollyImSoGully, and Robertshaw1.

These groups of Kobe loving, Jordan hating trolls are ruining ISH. The thing is, alot of Laker/Kobe fans on ISH are actually quite knowledgeable or at least somewhat mature. Out of the entire Kobe fanbase, I'd say there are 2-5 REALLY bad ones (someone like Freshprince or Golly, complete trolls), a couple of kinda immature/bad but still knowledgeable ones (like Fatal9) and some okay ones who are clearly a bit biased towards Kobe but not bad posters by any means (dizzle2k7, KAJ=GOAT)

But the problem is, there is like this unwritten rule where they can't call each other out. It's annoying as hell. Freshprince will make a ridculous statement (he once said Kerr was a HOF guard to prove Jordan had a stacked cast) and none of these other Laker guys blink. Then if someone counters and even exaggerate one bit in a criticism of Kobe (like me, who said 2000 Kobe was like Brandon Jennings, in hindsight it was an exaggerated comment on my part), THE ENTIRE KOBE/LAKER fan base jumps on that. I saw, literally 15 straight posts by posters with a Laker/Kobe avatar call me out on my comment. Yet that same group are okay with people from their own side making complete troll claims.

Another example: Fatal usually start threads that aren't 100% bad. Sure there's a hidden agenda and he's shady, but the threads he starts are okay. It's when Roundball and Desperado and others get it does it soon turn into a ridiculous Jordan-hating thread. All it takes is one kobe troll and the rest of the Laker/Kobe fans kinda join in, even if they're not trolls. And again, if we argue back and bash Kobe even the slightest, THE ENTIRE KOBE FANBASE COMES IN, even though half of those guys are normally good posters.
    that's because the solid posters read the OP, realize where it's headed and find something more constructive to do with their time or other topics to discuss that are not riddled with trolls and such...

i'm here to discuss hoops and have a good time, raising someone else's kid is not my problem...

you're a good poster mr. forman, don't be so easily drawn into their world, it's a dark and scary place...lol
    Last edited by gts; 03-17-2010 at 02:22 PM.

Da Mavs

EricForman, why don't you step aside for one second and slap yourself for even taking "freshprince619" seriously. He doesn't even take himself seriously. He's just TROLLING.

God damn, falling into their trap so easily. He isn't a Laker fan and if he is he's just using an alternate account to troll and apparently it's working

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    I'd say the posters on my ignore list and they are.

robertshaw_1
    O.J A 6'4Mamba
    KAJ=GOAT
    Jacks3
    GollyImSoGully
    Dizzle-2k7
    Big#50
    Desperado
    Not too familiar with OJ or Big but agree with the rest. Every board you go to, it's ALWAYS these Kobe freaks that plague the place. What is it about Bryant that makes all these loser jerkoffs so totally in love with him, to the point of becoming moronic message board trolls?

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    EricForman, why don't you step aside for one second and slap yourself for even taking "freshprince619" seriously. He doesn't even take himself seriously. He's just TROLLING.

God damn, falling into their trap so easily. He isn't a Laker fan and if he is he's just using an alternate account to troll and apparently it's working
    Thanks for repeating the same thing I just said about this guy in another thread.

It's as if though it is his personal mission to keep people from blaspheming the legacy of a certain player(which no one on a message board can tarnish). ON a 'friggin' messageboard & these guys get a kick out of idiots like him who take offense to Kobe being praised & compared especially with MJ. And they foolishly slide right into the trap.

Check my 900 posts. I barely bother engaging these Kobe/MJ threads especially because nuts like this guy seem to take personal offense.

Disturbing.

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    Killuminati90

He makes it way to personal.. And would insult someone rather than talk basketball.

Posters like PB and Hawksfan has strange opinions and that alone isn't ban worthy IMO, but attacking and insulting other posters repeatedly is.

I don't mind all the "U Mad?" stuff, but when he starts talking about DuMa's mom sucking his **** is that to far IMO.
    Way too personal? Wow, the irony!

You keep following me in every thread I post just because you still mad about the "my mom is dead" made up story. I failed you and your big ego couldnt recover since then.

Oh kurple you seem to be "so bothered" about dumas mom suckin my **** but you dont say a sh*t when that asshole jumpes into every single LA Lakers thread to troll a bit. Hypocrite.

Btw, I wouldnt include you in the ban list.

I wouldnt include pleezebelieve either, he has become part of ISH. I think guys like robertshaw are ban worthy.