Thread: Watch Dogs 2

Home of the 16

Default Watch Dogs 2

Set within a fictionalized version of the San Francisco Bay Area, the game is played from a third-person perspective and its world is navigated on-foot or by vehicle. Players control Marcus Holloway, a hacker who works with the hacking group DedSec to take down the city's advanced surveillance system. There are multiple ways to complete missions, and each successful assignment increases the follower count of DedSec. Cooperative multiplayer allows for competitive one-on-one combat and connecting with other players in order to neutralize a player who is actively causing havoc.

READ MORE...
    Lol info:
    Watch Dogs 2 player spreads a hidden ******, gets banned by Sony

Still currently downloading it...I hope it's downloading...currently at Starbucks, totally feeling the vibe right now, makes me want to get into it now. So excited

Back to Business

Default Re: Watch Dogs 2

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold

Still currently downloading it...I hope it's downloading...currently at Starbucks, totally feeling the vibe right now, makes me want to get into it now. So excited

BEST GAME EVER MADE

Home of the 16

I don't know if I'm enjoying it or not, the driving is absolutely terrible

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

It's reviewed pretty damn well. Normally I preorder stuff, but I got scared off of this one enough to wait. I wasn't thrilled with the first one. But this seemed to address a lot of the issues I had with it. It's unfortunate to hear the driving is bad. That was one of my concerns.

I'm still considering getting it, and I probably will. But I still haven't started Tomb Raider, and I'd prefer to play that. And I also pre-ordered Mafia against my better judgment, and never got around to playing that, although my brother did, and the few times I saw it, it seemed awful. The dialogue while driving was enough for me to decide I wasn't interested.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    It's reviewed pretty damn well. Normally I preorder stuff, but I got scared off of this one enough to wait. I wasn't thrilled with the first one. But this seemed to address a lot of the issues I had with it. It's unfortunate to hear the driving is bad. That was one of my concerns.

I'm still considering getting it, and I probably will. But I still haven't started Tomb Raider, and I'd prefer to play that. And I also pre-ordered Mafia against my better judgment, and never got around to playing that, although my brother did, and the few times I saw it, it seemed awful. The dialogue while driving was enough for me to decide I wasn't interested.
    I started Tomb Raider. So far so good, but with the holiday busy-ness starting I haven't devoted much time to it.

How was Mafia III. Did you preorder RE&?

National High School Star

I actually enjoyed the first one, i didn't preorder or buy into the hype, i was going to get this, but i have no time.

I just got pokemon, still have dishonoured 2, destiny & overwatch.

I need to take like 4 weeks holiday from my job haha

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
    I started Tomb Raider. So far so good, but with the holiday busy-ness starting I haven't devoted much time to it.

How was Mafia III. Did you preorder RE&?
    I finally got to start Tomb Raider over the long weekend, and even just playing a little bit, boy did it fall right back into place. I'm actually looking forward to it. And I didn't even get anywhere.

I never even started Mafia. Just hearing it was so grating. The dialogue was brutal. Hopefully Watch Dogs is something I can get to later.

No pre-order of RE for me just yet either. I'd like to see more on it. I'm very concerned because it doesn't look like an RE game to me. Plus it's First Person, which is a huge turn off for me.

I've actually started RE0 recently with my niece, and would like to get back to that. Just finding out about the lack of storage boxes recently though really turned me off. I've actually hoarded so much stuff that I can't even put it all down in one room.

I also just finished Life is Strange, which was a really unique experience. So much of it is cringeworthy, but in the end it's a really well crafted story with a unique play mechanic. I'm glad I played it.
    Last edited by Thorpesaurous; 11-28-2016 at 12:39 PM.