Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    heres a video of chimpanzees fighting ability. i dont think 1 would kill lebron in the cage. They seem to easily be backed off, there only fighting knowledge is slap punching. also, lebron would probably be 2.5x taller than these chimps in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lQcKiFy_DM
    If you skip to the :33 second mark, the one chimp bashed the shit outta the other chimp. You could hear the slap. Damn that shit would hurt.

Karl Malone's bastard TMac&Luther's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    You got your money on a martial arts instructor that has yet to step in a cage, or ring, over a proven fighter that's been in there with other proven fighters.

You think the guy that beat up Kimbo was some bum off the street that's been practicing MMA with a XBOX Kinect?

Exactly why I didn't respond to your simple post.

Lemme guess, you're going to spin my post, and make it seem like I'm dick riding Kimbo. Can't wait.
    No I'm not going to spin your post to to show that you're ****ing stupid. You've already proven that you're dick riding Kimbo Slice. All I'm attempting to do is show you
    First of all, the bitch that was Kimbo Slice never proved shit inside a ring. All his glory and hype are strictly internet videos and web cam hype. He was a bitch ass street fighter who got his ass handed to him once he tried to attempt to fight legit professional fighters.. He never proved anything under a professional level or inside a

Second, when did I ever say I thought "the guy that beat up Kimbo was some bum off the street that's been practicing MMA with a XBOX Kinect" (you're the only idiot who claims "some bum off the street" can beat the breaks off off a pro fighter... Again your argument are now destroying your previous arguments.

No I said he was a bum in his sport and guess what swallower.. he is. Name another
    Last edited by TMac&Luther; 03-18-2013 at 12:27 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TMac&Luther
    No If I'mm\nnnI'm going to spin your post to to show that you're ****ing stupid. You've already proven that you're dick riding Kimbo Slice. All I'm attempting to do is show you
    First of all, the bitch that was Kimbo Slice never proved shit inside a ring. All his glory and hype are strictly internet videos and web cam hype. He was a bitch ass street fighter who got his ass handed to him once he tried to attempt to fight legit professional fighters.. He never proved anything under a professional level or inside a

Second, when did I ever say I thought "the guy that beat up Kimbo was some bum off the street that's been practicing MMA with a XBOX Kinect" (you're the only idiot who claims "some bum off the street" can beat the breaks off off a pro fighter... Again your argument are now destroying your previous arguments.

No I said he was a bum in his sport and guess what swallower.. he is. Name another
    Sorry, I'm not reading that wall of text, and half of your post is incoherent buffoonery. I'm done with your slow ass.

Have a great life buddy. You should sue your English teacher.

Banned

Don't start none, won't be none.

Lebron wouldn't have a face if he tried to fight a chimp

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Lebron wouldn't have a face if he tried to fight a chimp
    Are you serious bro? Lebron would fight off pure adrenaline, with or without a face.

He single handedly took down the OKC Thunder. What's a chimp gonna do???

High School Varsity 6th Man

Watch this. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1814836/

There are multiple instances in the documentary where Nim shows its strength. No human stands a chance without weapons against an adult chimpanzee.
    Last edited by eurobum; 03-17-2013 at 11:15 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eurobum
    Watch this. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1814836/

There are multiple instances in the documentary where Nim its strength. No human stands a chance without weapons against an adult chimpanzee.
    I am definitely watching this.

Was planning on watching a movie before I went to bed. Perfect. I'll give you my reviews in a few hours.

Edit: Let me DL the torrent first. Can't find a stream that doesn't use Divx.

At one point it's brought into a house and this poodle is barking. Nim picks it up and throws it to the wall to shut it up. It died.

Not making this up.

Banned

At one point it's brought into a house and this poodle is barking. Nim picks it up and throws it to the wall to shut it up. It died.

Not making this up.
    No spoilers bro. DL will be done in 15 minutes and some change.

Dammit. You probably ruined one of the best parts of the film. I love animals though.

Quote Originally Posted by clayton
    2 men and a dinosaur. It's clear who's gonna win.

No spoilers bro. DL will be done in 15 minutes and some change.

Dammit. You probably ruined one of the best parts of the film. I love animals though.

Naw, I seriously had that in mind when making that post. It was a minor side-anecdote in the film. Won't say more.

Banned

The OP does it again Somehow makes posters in this thread take topic seriously, how does the op do it

[COLOR="White"]lebron in 4[/COLOR]

Banned

Naw, I seriously had that in mind when making that post. It was a minor side-anecdote in the film. Won't say more.
    DL finished. Will have a review in a bit.

I gave it a 6 on IMDb. If scores weren't limited to integers but also halves it would've been 6.5.

My scale:
    1-4 varying degrees of crap
    5 mediocre, not bad, not good, OK
    6 good
    7 very good
    8 great
    9 masterpiece
    10 I've yet to find a 10 so far

:)

Here's a couple pics of hairless chimps. Notice the musculature/frame. Imagine those powerful arms/hands tearing at you.