Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boston/Miami

Banned

Default Re: Boston/Miami

Miami is probably better off without Bosh in this series. Bosh always gets shut down by Garnett and is almost always a liability when going up against him. Now the Heat won't have to waste possessions trying to get Bosh involved and they can just continue their LeBron/Wade offense.

It's not like the Celtics can take advantage of the Heat's front-court anyways. If there is any team that has a worse front-court than the Heat, it's the Celtics.

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    He said both Bron and Wade will get their 25-30 and filled up stat sheet. The toughest guard depth wise is Chalmers who can make big shots. The guy also can guard Pgs decent. If you completely get him out of rhythm, you can slow down the heat.

Battier, Jones, are very shaky and Mike Miller. None of them can go to the basket. Chalmers actually is a decent penetrator.
    Pretty much. Chalmers is the only guy outside of the big 3 who is likely to score in double figures as well. He's been very good in playoffs so far, he still needs to make less bonehead plays though (not like there's an alternative, as Cole makes Chalmers look like a genius).

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by MostHated305
    Chalmers, Miller, Battier, and Haslem will have open looks.

Any one of those 4 get in double digits....We win.
    Chalmer can drive to the basket and make floaters. he's a bit more consistent and scrappier.

Battier can't drive, he can defend and flop,but he's nothing to worry about.
    Miller is so inconsistent but he can rebound, Box him out and contest his 3's
    Haslem is tough and to me the matchup between him and Bass is crucial.

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    Bookmarked.
    Chalmers will most likely average around 10 PPG. Battier will most likely shoot his usual 1/500, Miller will have 50% great shooting days and 50% useless days, and Haslem will at least rebound and play hard.

He said both Bron and Wade will get their 25-30 and filled up stat sheet. The toughest guard depth wise is Chalmers who can make big shots. The guy also can guard Pgs decent. If you completely get him out of rhythm, you can slow down the heat.

Battier, Jones, are very shaky and Mike Miller. None of them can go to the basket. Chalmers actually is a decent penetrator.
    I think Miami's best lineup is without Chalmers. run Wade as the 1 and Miller or Jones at the 2 with Bron/Battier/Anthony. it allows Wade or James to be the primary ball handler more.

Chalmer can drive to the basket and make floaters. he's a bit more consistent and scrappier.

Battier can't drive, he can defend and flop,but he's nothing to worry about.
    Miller is so inconsistent but he can rebound, Box him out and contest his 3's
    Haslem is tough and to me the matchup between him and Bass is crucial.

As long as Wade and Lebron keep being aggressive in the paint we'll be alright.

Bums just took ya'll to 7 games. lol

Not worried about Boston tbh.

Spo is our biggest liability though.

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    I think Miami's best lineup is without Chalmers. run Wade as the 1 and Miller or Jones at the 2 with Bron/Battier/Anthony. it allows Wade or James to be the primary ball handler more.
    Wade and James are the primary ballhandlers regardless as to whether Chalmers is on the floor. And no Battier is useless, Chalmers will hit his threes at least. Miller is too injury prone. Heat do better with Chalmers on the floor for the most part if I remember the +/- correctly.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Chalmers will most likely average around 10 PPG. Battier will most likely shoot his usual 1/500, Miller will have 50% great shooting days and 50% useless days, and Haslem will at least rebound and play hard.
    I'm giggling at this guy because he doesn't even know his own teams averages. Nobody outside of Chalmers will consistently score double digits.

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    I'm giggling at this guy because he doesn't even know his own teams averages. Nobody outside of Chalmers will consistently score double digits.
    Oh yeah, agreed. Battier might be able to score in double figures depending on how long the series lasts, though
    Miller like I said will have a few games where he scores 8-15 and the other games he'll score 0-3
    Haslem will score 5-6 most likely, with the occasional 10-12 game in there. Not counting on UD for offense, at least they shouldn't. If he still had his jumper he'd be much more dangerous (probably score 10-12 instead of 5-6 but ah well).

Very good NBA starter

Look MIA fans, Im acknowledging that MIA will win in 6. The playoffs has shown that coaching can win you 1-2 games. Spoes is not good with adjustments, and Doc can take advantage of that. We also have one game a series where we will shoot 54% for a series.

Look MIA fans, Im acknowledging that MIA will win in 6. The playoffs has shown that coaching can win you 1-2 games. Spoes is not good with adjustments, and Doc can take advantage of that. We also have one game a series where we will shoot 54% for a series.
    Boston could win, you never know. Everyone needs to calm down. That said, I'm going to point out when people say dumb things and/or troll. And then I'll troll back

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    I didn't realize Rondo was some huge offensive threat. Wade/Chalmers can guard Rondo fine, he's not going to score 25 PPG. KG is the problem.
    I am not talking about Rondo's scoring....but he putting it up a show and getting all triple doubles

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

heat in 6

Heat in 5. sad but true...

Quote Originally Posted by albas89
    Heat in 5. sad but true...