Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Default If you were a rookie entering the league, which would you rather have?

Prime LeBron's size/athleticism/skill set (2012-2014) or Prime MJ size/athleticism/ skill set (1991-1993)

Default Re: If you were a rookie entering the league, which would you rather have?

You pretty much made the same thread yesterday. Nobody is choosing another perimeter player over first threepeat Jordan

Banned

Default Re: If you were a rookie entering the league, which would you rather have?

LeBron

3-time NBA All-Star

Just like rings>>every other stat. Same for tough shot creation>>every other skill. So no matter how many skills bran has, ill take tough shot creation of jordan. Its just the most important and most difficult skill to learn. Bran skills can be supplied by other players but jordans tough shot creation cannot. Thats why bran is 2/5 while jordan 6/6 or kobe 5/7.

Obviously Jordan, that's like asking Luc Longley or SHaq

Can I have LeBron' size with MJ's skills?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Forget MJ and Lebron... Especially Lebron - he has like the 10th best stats in the league.

The perfect package is Russell Westbrook, assuming he was an elite, knock-down shooter with dimensions more moves, skill and offensive repertoire... Then let's make him 6'6", bigger, stronger, more powerful, more hops, equally aggressive but using GOAT smarts, with the overall ability that allows him to shoot a full 10 percentage points better.

I'll take that guy over anyone - I'm quite certain that guy would be GOAT...

With that type of ability, he'd probably be able to score at will.. He'd also be able to score in whatever fashion allowed teammates to play to their strengths and maximize their production.. With his style allowing teammates to maximize their production, the TEAM maximizes its production, reaches its ceiling, and avoids underachieving.. It's just my hunch, but this type of ability would result in Westbrook putting up goat stats AND getting more Finals MVP's than anyone in history, despite no spacing, legal paint-camping, and much higher physicality.

Oh wait... ... My bad guys - I wrote all that and then it hit me... that's MJ...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    LeBron
    I really feel bad for you..........you got no friends, no parents, no life, no nothing......fvck your life must suck....... and I'm being serious....im sorry your life fvcking sucks

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Forget MJ and Lebron... Especially Lebron - he has like the 10th best stats in the league.

The perfect package is Russell Westbrook, assuming he was an elite, knock-down shooter with dimensions more moves, skill and offensive repertoire... Then let's make him 6'6", bigger, stronger, more powerful, more hops, equally aggressive but using GOAT smarts, with the overall ability that allows him to shoot a full 10 percentage points better.

I'll take that guy over anyone - I'm quite certain that guy would be GOAT...

With that type of ability, he'd probably be able to score at will.. He'd also be able to score in whatever fashion allowed teammates to play to their strengths and maximize their production.. With his style allowing teammates to maximize their production, the TEAM maximizes its production, reaches its ceiling, and avoids underachieving.. It's just my hunch, but this type of ability would result in Westbrook putting up goat stats AND getting more Finals MVP's than anyone in history, despite no spacing, legal paint-camping, and much higher physicality.

Oh wait... ... My bad guys - I wrote all that and then it hit me... that's MJ...

Banned

Give me kobes skills in either body.. 40ppg easy

NBA Legend

Lebron, MJ >>>>> Kobe

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    Give me kobes skills in either body.. 40ppg easy
    LeBrons skill with Kobe's body would be hands down the GOAT

why u guys always like to link LBJ with kobe/MJ?? is LBJ SG? NO
    it's like talking about Dirk and KG, then this dude put Asik's name in. that's what u are doing now.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Lebron, MJ >>>>> Kobe
    yet kobe 5/7

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    LeBrons skill with Kobe's body would be hands down the GOAT

Lol lebron with a slower, shorter, less powerful, more fragile body with smaller hands... would be better?