Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default James Harden is absolutely awful when he doesn't get to the FT line

Harden's scoring/efficiency when attempting 7+ FT/G(42 games)
    31.5 ppg 65.4 TS%
    Harden's scoring/efficiency when attempting <7 FT/g(26 games)
    20.4 ppg 49.5 TS%

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: James Harden is absolutely awful when he doesn't get to the FT line

New Idea, New Topic. Pat yourself on the back.

Banned

The Kevin Durant of SGs

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
    Harden's scoring/efficiency when attempting 7+ FT/G(42 games)
    31.5 ppg 65.4 TS%
    Harden's scoring/efficiency when attempting <7 FT/g(26 games)
    20.4 ppg 49.5 TS%

Dude is trash. Imagine Harden in the pre handcheck-ban era...wouldn't even crack the starting rotation.

Local High School Star

Can you work out stats for some other players averaging high free throw attempts, I wanna see how it compares

Such as WB/Bron

No really...pat yourself on the back. When you finish? Go **** your mother...and take Harden with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    No really...pat yourself on the back. When you finish? Go **** your mother...and take Harden with you.
    Do you do anything aside from bitch constantly? Serious question. I have never seen you not pissed off about something. Does someone shit in your breakfast every morning?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

sleep it off bro, go home

Do you post anything but Harden nonsense. Love to hear a virgin telling me to make better use of my time. I've felt felt enough c*nts to know what life is about. Maybe when you pierce your first you might join us grown ups? Keep posting, keep being you, keep losing. I look forward to our next engagement. How could I not? When you bury someone in their own shit over and over how can you not walk away with a grin.

In the end...you should really keep to these idiots on this board. If you are game though I am always here.
    Didn't read. Why are you always so mad doe?

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Do you do anything aside from bitch constantly? Serious question. I have never seen you not pissed off about something. Does someone shit in your breakfast every morning?
    You think he can afford breakfast?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    You think he can afford breakfast?
    Does booze count as breakfast?

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Biggest concern for me with Harden's MVP case is the fact that the Rockets are 17-19 against .500 and above teamshttp://i.imgur.com/lkDPg6y.png

Didn't read. Why are you always so mad doe?
    LOL...you are such a ****ing child with no concept of life. You are seriously not even worth the time I wipe my ass with. You who live on ISH, telling me, your elder, about life? What the **** do you know about life, boy? lol. Putting aside basketball...what do you ****ing know about anything? These ****ing children with their ****ing cnut mouthes are a joke.

Little boys with big egos. Ugh. Children.

A little boy with a big ego he has no claim to. That's you Milbuck.

Dunking on everybody in the park dannysc305's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan

Dude is trash. Imagine Harden in the pre handcheck-ban era...wouldn't even crack the starting rotation.
    What's a handcheck?