Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: So Kobe gets the final game to win scoring title.

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook0
    LOL. Kevin Durant apparently just can't win with you.

*Passes the ball* "He's just trying to get a triple double! He's so selfish!
    *Shoots the ball* "He's just trying to win the scoring title! So selfish!"
    *Shoots 9-of-15* "He was terrible! I can't believe he missed six shots!"
    *Attempts a dunk in traffic that he normally finishes* "Pass the freaking ball!"

The Dude dropped 29, 14 and 7 on 9-of-15 shooting and got a victory. I'm not really sure there is ANY way to criticize Durant's performance in this game.

So yes, you are a troll.
    What do you expect? He's a clown fan boy.

LOL. Kevin Durant apparently just can't win with you.

*Passes the ball* "He's just trying to get a triple double! He's so selfish!
    *Shoots the ball* "He's just trying to win the scoring title! So selfish!"
    *Shoots 9-of-15* "He was terrible! I can't believe he missed six shots!"
    *Attempts a dunk in traffic that he normally finishes* "Pass the freaking ball!"

The Dude dropped 29, 14 and 7 on 9-of-15 shooting and got a victory. I'm not really sure there is ANY way to criticize Durant's performance in this game.

So yes, you are a troll.
    lmao You're dumber than I thought.
    I gave props to KD on his first three quarter performance.

And wtf you mean he can't win?
    Instead of trying to win the game he tried getting a triple double. He thought it was over.
    He was right. Shouldn't do this with a decent team. Even win the Kings.
    If you can't see that he was going for a triple double, you're blind
    And that's what I was saying in my original post. You still haven't said anything to contradicted that.
    Only calling me names.
    When in reality, you're the dumbest poster on here.
    Last edited by LABean; 04-21-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Local High School Star lakerspng's Avatar

I love how Kobe gets bashed for maybe winning a scoring title, when anytime the subject is brought up, the same people point to the fact the MJ has several more scoring titles than Kobe, as to one of the factors why they can't be compared.

people are just pathetic.

Although I think it's fairly obvious Kobe's not been going after it the last month or so, A scoring title is a great accomplishment. To whomever wins it, congratulations. Haters just need to get something better to do. seriously.

Made that high school varsity squad Westbrook0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lakerspng
    I love how Kobe gets bashed for maybe winning a scoring title, when anytime the subject is brought up, the same people point to the fact the MJ has several more scoring titles than Kobe, as to one of the factors why they can't be compared.

people are just pathetic.

Although I think it's fairly obvious Kobe's not been going after it the last month or so, A scoring title is a great accomplishment. To whomever wins it, congratulations. Haters just need to get something better to do. seriously.
    It's because Kobe shoots the ball so damn much. That's why people hate on him, in case you haven't read any basketball message boards for the past few years.

Made that high school varsity squad Westbrook0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LABean
    lmao You're dumber than I thought.
    I gave props to KD on his first three quarter performance.

And wtf you mean he can't win?
    Instead of trying to win the game he tried getting a triple double. He thought it was over.
    He was right. Shouldn't do this with a decent team. Even win the Kings.
    If you can't see that he was going for a triple double, you're blind
    And that's what I was saying in my original post. You still haven't said anything to contradicted that.
    Only calling me names.
    When in reality, you're the dumbest poster on here.
    Is there an ignore user feature on this site?

I can't even tell what the f*ck you are trying to say.

You gave him props on the first three quarters of play, but you also think he was passing too much in the third quarter?

And you think something was wrong with how he played in the fourth? What exactly did he do wrong in the fourth?

The reason I'm having trouble rebutting your arguments is because I'm not really sure what you're trying to say.

And if I am getting trolled, can someone just let me know now? I haven't been around here for a long time and It's still tough for me to tell whether someone is a known troll or if they are just really dumb.

If Kobe wins it, he'll be the most seasoned veteran to ever win it (16th season).
    If Durant wins it, that's 3 in a row

Local High School Star lakerspng's Avatar

It's because Kobe shoots the ball so damn much. That's why people hate on him, in case you haven't read any basketball message boards for the past few years.
    oh please. stat obsessed freaks give a crap, that's about it. I hate this era of fan. They care about small percentages and metrics and not about impact on the floor, in games. If he's being effective he could shoot 50 times a game and I could care less. If he's not, pass the ball. Sometimes he pushes to get himself going and takes a few shots in a row he could have passed. So does every scorer in the history of the game. So does Durant, so did Jordan, so what. Only percentage that matters is winning percentage. people need to remember that.

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

Kobe can't score like Durant. Durant will get the title if he wants it. Otherwise, it's Kobe's title.

Kobe only cares about one thing. That's winning a sixth championship. Yep, it's that simple.

Only percentage that matters is winning percentage. people need to remember that.

Durant has a better winning % as well.

Winning a scoring title while shooting 50% is different then winning a scoring title while shooting 44%... with two players on your team that shoot over 50%.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

If Kobe does manage to get it, this is an Allen Iverson like scoring title...IE: a god damn pathetic scoring title. He will barely have the scoring title over Durant on four more shots. pft
    Last edited by Smoke117; 04-21-2012 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    If Kobe does manage to get it, this is an Allen Iverson like scoring title...IE: a god damn pathetic scoring title. He will barely have the scoring title scoring title over Durant on four more shots. pft
    yup pathetic
    that's why ai couldn't like his team to the finals like durant
    oh wait

Is there an ignore user feature on this site?

I can't even tell what the f*ck you are trying to say.

You gave him props on the first three quarters of play, but you also think he was passing too much in the third quarter?

And you think something was wrong with how he played in the fourth? What exactly did he do wrong in the fourth?

The reason I'm having trouble rebutting your arguments is because I'm not really sure what you're trying to say.

And if I am getting trolled, can someone just let me know now? I haven't been around here for a long time and It's still tough for me to tell whether someone is a known troll or if they are just really dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    If Kobe does manage to get it, this is an Allen Iverson like scoring title...IE: a god damn pathetic scoring title. He will barely have the scoring title scoring title over Durant on four more shots. pft
    There is no such thing as pathetic scoring title unless a player cares scoring title more than his team's success. Both Iverson & Kobe have never been that type of players.They had to take many shots due to playing extremely limited offensive players. (Iverson didn't take that many shots with Melo, Kobe didn't take that many shots with Shaq or Gasol)

Only this year Kobe's FGA are questionable because he isn't in prime no more and Bynum emerged as other scoring option next to Gasol. But after 16 years & 5 championships he can do whatever he wants.