Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bass, Randle, Russel, Hibbert, Kobe, Young, Clarkson

5-26? seriously? this team has def. the potential to be up there with jazz, kings, denver and portland. kings have a pretty solid roster, but...the rest?

im talking about the lakers in general, its not a kobe bashing thread at all.

and another serious question: its obvious that kobes market value is much higher than his 25mio....but did the lakers miss a chance signing 1-2 very good guys 2 years back if kobe would have signed just a 8-9mio p.a. contract? serious question
    Last edited by pastis; 12-28-2015 at 04:37 AM.

Banned

Default Re: Bass, Randle, Russel, Hibbert, Kobe, Young, Clarkson

Lol no. This roster is horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by pastis
    5-26? seriously? this team has def. the potential to be up there with jazz, kings, denver and portland. kings have a pretty solid roster, but...the rest?

im talking about the lakers in general, its not a kobe bashing thread at all.

and another serious question: its obvious that kobes market value is much higher than his 25mio....but did the lakers miss a chance signing 1-2 very good guys 2 years back if kobe would have signed just a 8-9mio p.a. contract? serious question
    y would u say that when all those teams have multiple players better than the laker's best?

Lol the roster is horrible what are you on about

If not for Kobe they wouldn't have even won a game

Clarkson absolutely sucks at being a floor general and it is really easy to see why he is a second round pick

He is literally the worst point guard in the league.

I honestly believe this is a below average team without Clarkson

It doesn't matter how much "potential" this young team has; that will not make an impact until it realizes. They need time to ripen and have one of the worst coaches in the league to solidify a direction for them to realize that potential, and thus it isn't bound to reflect in the win-loss standings resoundingly.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Clarkson absolutely sucks at being a floor general and it is really easy to see why he is a second round pick

He is literally the worst point guard in the league.

I honestly believe this is a below average team without Clarkson
    Clarkson is not a point guard, small shooting guard. Would be a good player to have as a 6th man and that's his ceiling imo. Works hard though, props for that.

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat
    Clarkson is not a point guard, small shooting guard. Would be a good player to have as a 6th man and that's his ceiling imo. Works hard though, props for that.
    He cant create for his teammates AT ALL. Hes one of the most selfish players I have ever ****ing seen. I would not even want him as my backup SG. He doesnt give a shit about playing defense either. The only time he plays inspired basketball is when he has the ball in his hands and hes a pretty shit scorer too

I really dont mind any of the LA players but I ****ing hate Clarkson with a passion. Selfish asshole with absolutely Zero vision ��

He cant create for his teammates AT ALL. Hes one of the most selfish players I have ever ****ing seen. I would not even want him as my backup SG. He doesnt give a shit about playing defense either. The only time he plays inspired basketball is when he has the ball in his hands and hes a pretty shit scorer too

I really dont mind any of the LA players but I ****ing hate Clarkson with a passion. Selfish asshole with absolutely Zero vision ��
    kobe fan? If so that's a hilarious post

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

I knew you were talking about Clarkson but then I though you were describing there. Got me confused as fk LMFAO

Winning 5-7 more games wouldn't be good for the Lakers and management ensured the team would be bad.

NBA lottery pick

I really dont mind any of the LA players but I ****ing hate Kobe with a passion. Selfish asshole with absolutely Zero vision ��

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Gotta keep that first rounder

Quote Originally Posted by pastis

im talking about the Lakers in general, its not a kobe bashing thread at all.

1). The Lakers roster, although on paper looks darn good, has been really terrible. I mean how in the world can Hibbert only get 4-7 rebounds and 7-10 points a game?

The last 5 games he is only averaging 5 points a game and 3 rebounds and he is 7'2"

2). On missing the chance to sign players a few years back. Great question. You know the answer to that question, which is probably. But we can only go after players that want to be with the Lakers.
    Last edited by JellyBean; 12-28-2015 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AintNoSunshine
    I knew you were talking about Clarkson but then I though you were describing there. Got me confused as fk LMFAO
    what got me confused is you forget to mention who you thought he was describing