Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Default Re: Should Golden State Sign LeBron James or Kevin Durant? Or Neither?

On a serious note, anyone on the level of James and KD heading to GS, would be a hell of a joke. I can't even find any way to respect such decision.

kd to la or ny and lebron wont leave the cavs

If the Bulls had any sense, they would be creating capspace to go after Durant.

Quote Originally Posted by pastis
    kd to la or ny and lebron wont leave the cavs
    If KD leaves OKC, i hope its for a better situation where he will have a suitable team built around him and with a chance at winning. Not those dumpster fire franchises(even thought the Knicks look like rebuilding decently, still far away thought)

Quote Originally Posted by TiagoSimoes
    If KD leaves OKC, i hope its for a better situation where he will have a suitable team built around him and with a chance at winning. Not those dumpster fire franchises(even thought the Knicks look like rebuilding decently, still far away thought)
    well it all depends if he wins it all this year imo. his chances are maybe a bit worse than 2012 (minus Harden), but all in all, if OKC stays healthy, KD will have a serious shot this year.
    NY is rising, they still have an AS-calibre player in carmelo and a rising superstar in prozingis. with durant, 1 or 2 key acquistions will go hand in hand due to KDs person.

Same for LA. Their basic conditions arent as good as in ny, but with the acquisition of KD, 2-3 good players will be attracted by LA

LeBron colluding a 3rd time? With GS no less? Is this a joke?

Tolerant Liberals

If LeBron goes to GSW I will no longer be a lebron fan

The chances of lebron team hopping again are very low though

Sign Lebeta ringchaser for min vet.

Golden State is so perfectly structured I'd be afraid to fvck with it.

Decent playground baller WadeBronDonJuan's Avatar

Are you guys all 12 years old? Who in their right mind thinks GS has any chance of signing Lebron or KD? That would never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    KD is obviously going to leave OKC and Golden State is the best place to play at the moment. Golden State has the cap room to make it happen. If Golden State wants this they can have it.

LeBron was saying this today https://twitter.com/KingJames/status...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
    You conveniently forgot to add the 2nd part of that tweet:

LeBron James ‏@KingJames Dec 26
    and the rest of them boys on Xmas day! All about the competition from start to finish. Can't take those moments for granted. #Blessed

https://twitter.com/KingJames

ZVC stan, ruined

Durant should go to the Celtics and i'm not even a Celtics fan.

Perfect situation for him, great coach, great team spirit, lots of guys that do the dirty work for you.

Decent playground baller

Imagine if the Warriors win the championship again and Durant joins, then they lose.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeTheSnake
    Imagine if the Warriors win the championship again and Durant joins, then they lose.
    He won't join the team that wins it.

If the Warriors lose though...I think it's a real possibility.