Thread: Wade..

Banned

Exclamation Wade..

7/20 for 19 points with a Shaq like 5/9 from FT

Dude should just retire already

Local High School Star MoBe1Kanobi's Avatar

Default Re: Wade..

This Asian guy at my job says wade hella funny

Most Asians with accents do. Ask the next first gen Asian u meet to say "Mr. Wade"

They be like

"Mr. WHYY-ADE"

Shit had me weak af irl

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    7/20 for 19 points with a Shaq like 5/9 from FT

Dude should just retire already
    He's averaing 19/5/4 with a 21 PER for the season. He's playing better this season than manty expected, and he's played in 27/28 games. Among SG's, only Jordan and Kobe have played at a comparable or better level at the same age. The more you post the more convinced I get that you don't even watch basketball.

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

He's right, Wade should definitely shut it down

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

30/10/4 from Bosh doe

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    He's averaing 19/5/4 with a 21 PER for the season. He's playing better this season than manty expected, and he's played in 27/28 games. Among SG's, only Jordan and Kobe have played at a comparable or better level at the same age. The more you post the more convinced I get that you don't even watch basketball.

No he's not

The expectation was 20-22 ppg with 5 rebounds 5 assists on 50% shooting with good defense

Instead its 19 ppg with 4 rebounds and 4 assists on 45% shooting with mediocre defense

Seems like he's below expectations

And he's still only 33 in his 13th season

Quote Originally Posted by WayOfWade
    Too clutch to shut down.

Dubeta having another meltdown because his God is never gonna sniff a title again without daddy Wade to guide him through all those high-pressure situations where Bron almost unerring breaks down and forgets how to play basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by WayOfWade
    Be careful, the trolls will run with the sarcasm.

One thing I'll add that's frustrating is Spo's substitutions. I know Wade's minutes are being restricted, which is fine, but I'm not sure I like the 10 consecutive minute breaks. I'd like to see Wade come out at about the 6 minute mark of the first, start the 2nd, get a brief rest in the middle of the quarter and then come back in and finish the quarter. Same thing in the second half, although that should be a bit more flexible depending on how the game is going.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    30/10/4 from Bosh doe

outplayed _avis on both ends

Dubeta is so retarded I'm very surprised he's not a big Kobe stan, but waddaya know

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    Be careful, the trolls will run with the sarcasm.

One thing I'll add that's frustrating is Spo's substitutions. I know Wade's minutes are being restricted, which is fine, but I'm not sure I like the 10 consecutive minute breaks. I'd like to see Wade come out at about the 6 minute mark of the first, start the 2nd, get a brief rest in the middle of the quarter and then come back in and finish the quarter. Same thing in the second half, although that should be a bit more flexible depending on how the game is going.
    I'm just trying to tell him what he wants to hear, maybe that will make him leave.
    As for your comment, Spo sucks with subs. He'd rather stick with his pre-set rotation than ride the hot-and of anyone on the court, too robotic. Your sub idea sounds ideal, Spo can still get Wade his rest yet help the Heat more in general by spreading his minutes out. As much as I like Spo, I'm not sure he's the best for this Heat team; he was fantastic for the Big 3 Heat, but not the 2/3rds Heat.

Undefeated

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG

outplayed _avis on both ends
    Davis played well in the first half because his jump shot was falling.

Dude has little to no post game. It's the same ugly move over and over again. Which is why he disappeared in the second half.

And yeah, his D is mostly shit tbh. Kinda sad for a guy with his length and athleticism

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    No he's not

The expectation was 20-22 ppg with 5 rebounds 5 assists on 50% shooting with good defense

Instead its 19 ppg with 4 rebounds and 4 assists on 45% shooting with mediocre defense

Seems like he's below expectations

And he's still only 33 in his 13th season
    He's playing less than 30 mpg dumbass. The Heat also play at one of the slowest paces in the league. Look at his per-100 possession and per-36 numbers. His production is exactly where it needs to be, trailing only Harden. He turns 34 in 3 weeks. I'll say it again, among SG's his age only Jordan and Kobe compare. You're so clueless it's embarrassing. Wade is having an excellent season and is the leading scorer for a very good team. He'll be one of the oldest all-star SG's in history.

You say Wade should retire when he's still producing at a high level, yet call Danny Granger an all-star when he averaged 6/3/1 on 40% with an 8.6 PER.
    Last edited by GrapeApe; 12-25-2015 at 05:07 PM.