Default Does the 76ers bandwagon still have room on it?

Everyone loves to bandwagon the winning team. So all of a sudden, you see all these Curry and Warrior fans. But what about losing teams? That would be much better. Jump on a losing team's bandwagon while they're rebuilding, and then you have bragging rights as a true fan when they start winning. You cheered for them when nobody wanted to watch.

So what better team than the 76ers?

Default Re: Does the 76ers bandwagon still have room on it?

honestly it is disgraceful for people to be di[COLOR="Black"]ck[/COLOR] ridding the Warriors. Warriors fans had to go through decades of losing and now that its [FONT="Arial Black"]THICK[/FONT] all these di[COLOR="Black"]ck [/COLOR]ridding, attention loving fa[COLOR="Black"]gg[/COLOR]ots jump on.

It always happens, though. Not sure about Duncan and the Spurs, though. They don't seem to have as big a bandwagon.

But you can imagine back in the 90s how many people were riding the Bulls. It was even worse than Cowboy fans when they're actually good.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    It always happens, though. Not sure about Duncan and the Spurs, though. They don't seem to have as big a bandwagon.

But you can imagine back in the 90s how many people were riding the Bulls. It was even worse than Cowboy fans when they're actually good.
    People love to watch greatness. There's nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    honestly it is disgraceful for people to be di[COLOR="Black"]ck[/COLOR] ridding the Warriors. Warriors fans had to go through decades of losing and now that its [FONT="Arial Black"]THICK[/FONT] all these di[COLOR="Black"]ck [/COLOR]ridding, attention loving fa[COLOR="Black"]gg[/COLOR]ots jump on.

You only live once.
    Aien't nobody got time for that!

Quote Originally Posted by dhsilv
    People love to watch greatness. There's nothing wrong with that.
    you can appreciate greatness but have some awareness that you didn't suffer and had to put up with what real W fans had to go through. Not a Warrior fan but am a East Bay fan in other sports so I can appreciate that struggle but it pisses me off that a likable team is less so because of annoying d[COLOR="Black"]ic[/COLOR]k ridding fans

I still haven't given up in JahGoat Okafor

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    Everyone loves to bandwagon the winning team. So all of a sudden, you see all these Curry and Warrior fans. But what about losing teams? That would be much better. Jump on a losing team's bandwagon while they're rebuilding, and then you have bragging rights as a true fan when they start winning. You cheered for them when nobody wanted to watch.

So what better team than the 76ers?
    The Wolves

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

The warriors were garbage for soooo many years. The lakers used to be good and that's how they got so many fans, now most of those fans are GSW fans. What a crappy group of fans. My team was bad for a very long time and is finally decent. I didn't pick them because they are good now. I grew up in Miami and I preferred the pre-lebron teams and the current team even though they are not championship contenders. I always had a thing for the underdog, while most people are dickrider's for whatever is trendy.