Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Will the big 3 resign if the heat fail to 3 peat?

I assume they all stay but lets say the heat lose either in the conference finals vs Pacers or in the finals vs Spurs/thunder/clippers do the big 3 resign?

Here is my prediction:

1)Wade will stay regardless of what the other 2 do. He means to much to the heat fans and will want to end his career with Miami and no one wants him due to his knees. He will take a pay cut if necessary.

2) Lebron will consider going else where. To "The decision" type shit due to the backlash. Cleveland have little chance due to their continued bad decisions and struggles (Bennett, Mike Brown, Etc). In the end Riley with pay cuts to wade and co will sign enough talent to persuade bron to stay.

3) Bosh is a mystery. Obviously he is under utilized and could be a legit number one option on a another team. I feel Miami might want to a get a more traditional bigman (more defence and rebounding and less of a shooter) for better bang for buck. Otherwise he needs to take a pay cut for bron to stay.

Banned

Default Re: Will the big 3 resign if the heat fail to 3 peat?

Lebron will collude with the next best thing...maybe he'll join up with the warriors or the clippers

Learning to shoot layups

D wade will stay in Miami, Bosh might leave, lebron will leave IMO regardless of whether they 3 peat or not

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kite
    Lebron will collude with the next best thing...maybe he'll join up with the warriors or the clippers

What?? Lebron is already a 2x NBA champion, and The Heat are a winning franchise. It's much easier to recruit player in Miami.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    What?? Lebron is already a 2x NBA champion, and The Heat are a winning franchise. It's much easier to recruit player in Miami.
    LeBRONZE is known to leave his team after they start failing....what superstar leaves and joins another powerhouse to win? Hes a manufactured superstar by STERN...

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    LeBRONZE is known to leave his team after they start failing....what superstar leaves and joins another powerhouse to win? Hes a manufactured superstar by STERN...

His best individual teammate in Miami was Mo Williams. Pau Gasol, andrew Bynum and Lamar Odom > Mo in 2009 to 2011.

if they fail, they'll sign melo.

This notion that they're all going to opt out and renegotiate for less money so Miami can pay some fourth and fifth stud to join...I dunno where it started, but it is completely ludicrous.

bran will beg silver to let him join any team he chooses. he will choose okc

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    This notion that they're all going to opt out and renegotiate for less money so Miami can pay some fourth and fifth stud to join...I dunno where it started, but it is completely ludicrous.
    they should trix bosh into opting out..

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    His best individual teammate in Miami was Mo Williams. Pau Gasol, andrew Bynum and Lamar Odom > Mo in 2009 to 2011.
    Did you forgot you wrre a fan of the cavs before 2010

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

I think they will all opt in for next year. 2015 is the year for free agency. I wouldn't be surprised if he LeBron leaves after next season, but only to Cleveland if he feels they have the necessary pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible
    I think they will all opt in for next year. 2015 is the year for free agency. I wouldn't be surprised if he LeBron leaves after next season, but only to Cleveland if he feels they have the necessary pieces.
    Wade will take less. It is obvious he is worth less then Bron. He can't play more then 40 games a season. For the good of the franchise he will sign for less. 12 mill/year

I think they'll resign either way. Wade needs to take much less - about $8-9m/year. Heat need to get younger, more athletic (especially perimeter) players. The old vets can't seem to keep up with the young, athletic players these days - problem is most young players want to get paid - they aren't playing for peanuts just for a ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Koontzy
    lebron will leave IMO regardless of whether they 3 peat or not
    there is no way he leaves miami if they 3peat .. lebron is still in his prime and with Riley's retooling they'll be right there contending again .. why not stay and take a shot at becoming immortal .. 4peat hasn't been done by anyone ever other than the celtic dynasty