Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-12-2013, 06:54 AM   #16
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Damian Lillard's 37 vs. Warriors

Can't they just give him ROY now?
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:46 AM   #17
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

He was ON FIRE

Too many jumpshots for my liking though, if he wasnt on such a hot streak it'll be a chucking game.
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:53 AM   #18
Phenith
NBA Junkie!

Phenith has decent reputationPhenith has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPJ
He reminds me of Arenas .

Can you imagine how good Arenas would have been if he wasn't so nutty and didn't get hurt. Arenas is a favorable comparison, as long as Demon Lizard has his head on straight and stays health, he will be a perennial all star.
Phenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:14 AM   #19
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He played incredibly well last night, hell he is the only reason Portland was even in the game at the end.

Just give him the ROY already..
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:20 PM   #20
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

I went to the blazers - warriors game last night, what a great game. The place exploded when he hit that last pull-up three a good 3 feet behind the line. I think a lot of people were expecting him to go off, since he was returning to his home town, I know I was. The man wears #0 for 'O'akland it's going to be fun watching him play @ GS for the rest of his career.
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:45 PM   #21
TheGreatBlaze
Decent playground baller

TheGreatBlaze is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
He was ON FIRE

Too many jumpshots for my liking though, if he wasnt on such a hot streak it'll be a chucking game.
He was just hot last night, but yeah he does settle for the outside shot a bit too much right now for my liking though. He's really good at getting to the basket and finishing around the rim as you can see in this video, he just needs to do it more often. Maybe it's because he doesn't get many calls yet . Oh well he's a rook and I'm sure he'll figure it out.
TheGreatBlaze is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:48 PM   #22
RRR3
NBA Legend

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

great player, saw him rain 'em down on the Timberwolves live in Minny a little while back
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:57 PM   #23
gin17
High School JV MVP

gin17 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
He was ON FIRE

he's hot and his shot was on, that was why he was taking that many shots outside. he heat checked a lot in the game, but his shot kept falling so he continued shooting. the good thing about him is, if he knows he is having an off night, he doesn't shoot as much from outside. unlike chuckers like jennings and ellis who we always see get a 4/17, 6/20 statline. lilliard's gonna be good, because he feels when to shoot and not to shoot, and will eventually improve his shot selection as he gets more experience in the league. but even if he's having an off night or hot night, he is not afraid to take the last shot. the kid's got ice in his veins. sick. just what portland needs after losing roy

Last edited by gin17 : 01-13-2013 at 12:04 AM.
gin17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:59 PM   #24
no pun intended
Rubio Favors Gay Love

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPJ
He reminds me of Arenas .
That is actually an excellent comparison now that I think about it.
no pun intended is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:02 AM   #25
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oakland baller represent.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:10 AM   #26
CarlosBoozer
Booze Cruise

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:07 AM   #27
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

As someone that is a Blazers fan, uses a nickname that is derived from "reptile", and really enjoys metal..

I approve the nickname Demon Lizard.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:09 AM   #28
joshwake
Local High School Star

joshwake is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Portland has quickly become my adopted team. Love Lillard, Matthews and Aldridge. This team should be a force in the next few years. Although too bad your owner is a douche.
joshwake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:20 AM   #29
BrentISballin
Local High School Star

BrentISballin has decent reputationBrentISballin has decent reputation

I watched that game live also, just waiting for him to go off like that. I was hoping the blazers would be down just so it would happen. Man you can tell by how he takes over games that he's gonna be a super star in the next few years. No goofy antics or dancing around, guy is out there to KILL
BrentISballin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: