Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Go Spurs Go

Default Re: Images of Jordan and LeBron together?

Im not saying nothin about nobody, but youre very naive and foolish if you think "using steroids = being big and muscular and a bodybuilder" etc...

some of the skinnest boxers, runners, gymnasts, baseball players, football players etc use performance enhancing drugs.. they help you recover faster, stay lean, etc...

stop assuming you have to look like Arnold to use roids.

Does anyone ever wonder how NBA players go from these scrawny guys to these huge monsters? Get off your high horses. Not all NBA players are clean, not all NFL players are clean.. Athletes use illegal substances all the time, even your heroes.

I often joke about Bron using HGH. But his physical change is no different than many NBA players. Bron didnt go from puny to **** diesel overnight. It only seems that way because he's still a young dude. But he's been in the NBA how long now? NBA = elite bball league in the world (yes euros in the world). So you get the best of the best when it comes to training and docs. You also have the financial support to maintain a supplement diet which to the avg joe can be costly. You factor in work ethic into the equation and there is nothing surprising the dude is big. He was big in HS and he is big now.

Tmac, Kobe to name a few went from twigs to solid mofos. Some players have the perfect frames to develop. We all hear how Bron is a gym rat. Who is to say the same mentality doesnt carry in the gym room with weights, excersises and a diet? All it takes is discipline, granted easier said than done. But Bron hasnt been known to be a slacker.

I'll still joke about HGH usage but if Bron was a college football player. He'd look like everyone else (he is 6'9 that the only abnormal thing about him).

Decent college freshman

It's water weight.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
    Does anyone ever wonder how NBA players go from these scrawny guys to these huge monsters? Get off your high horses. Not all NBA players are clean, not all NFL players are clean.. Athletes use illegal substances all the time, even your heroes.
    State of the art training facilities and it being 2010 makes this impossible?

And again its not overnight. They dont go from scrawny June 2009 to mammoths in Aug 2009. If Bron went from that HS photo to how he looks now in that span? You are probably onto something. It was a gradual process. Took years.

People marvelled at Bron size in HS. In hindsight how bigger was he vs Amare?

Stop the madness simpleton.

And the same can be said for you... chill out, and don't assume that every guy who looks "big" is on something. People would be naive to think that guys in the NBA don't use HGH or some other PED, but to accuse someone of something with absolutely no facts to back it up is ridiculous and irresponsible.

I don't think it can be explained by creatine. I've taken creatine before and I ballooned up quick, and just one week of not working out and I shrunk back down. If that's what it was, when Lebron took a week off or got injured we'd see his size going down.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    We all hear how Bron is a gym rat. Who is to say the same mentality doesnt carry in the gym room with weights, excersises and a diet?[/I]
    This is sure to exasperate scrawny teenagers toiling in weight rooms the world over, but despite his bodybuilder's physique, James has never really lifted. At least not the way a normal human would to develop such musculature. (Think heavy weight, low reps, lots of grunting and Metallica.)

Rather, James began working out seriously only last June. "He just messed around in the weight room and got by on raw strength his first few years," says Cavs trainer Mike Mancias, who oversees all of James's conditioning work. Even now, James eschews what he calls "iron-man championship lifting," such as the bench press, for core exercises, dumbbells and, starting last summer, yoga -- not that he was an easy convert. "I had to start with poses he wouldn't think were too goofy, if you catch my drift," says Mancias. Still, there was James at a hotel in Los Angeles last summer, busting out some downward dog by the pool in front of his fellow guests.

That James has gained weight is as much a mystery to him as anyone else. He doesn't gulp protein shakes or pound down extra carbs, instead eating three square meals (such as oatmeal, chicken, salmon) prepared by his chef, with the occasional candy snack in between. "It's kind of crazy," James says. "My body's, like, reversed."
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...n.james/1.html

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mikaiel
    HS :

03-04 :

04-05 :

05-06 :

06-07 :

07-08 :

08-09 :

09-10 :

What's so spectacular about that ?

yeah these guys get payed to work out and play basketball of course he got huge, look at him, look at dwight, melo etc etc.
    also take into consideration that lots of these guys were so young coming into the elague they still could keep growing.

and lebron looks much better without those sleeves, eww

Still, there was James at a hotel in Los Angeles last summer, busting out some downward dog by the pool in front of his fellow guests.
    what does that even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    what does that even mean?

kkling
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Ignorant ass people. Working out, eating healthy, etc. can go a long way. It does not take years and years to get big.

Local High School Star Magic Vinsanity's Avatar

People are retards, some spastics here actually think Rashard Lewis was taking steroids...Rashing f*cking Lewis, the skinniest guy in the league since Manute Bol's legs.

Please.

I don't think it can be explained by creatine. I've taken creatine before and I ballooned up quick, and just one week of not working out and I shrunk back down. If that's what it was, when Lebron took a week off or got injured we'd see his size going down.
    Well, you obviously weren't working very hard. Or you don't/didn't know what creatine does prior to taking it.

Again, you're assuming he took something illegal. There's no evidence anywhere to suggest he has. any growth he's shown can be easily explained by maturation and work in the gym with a professional trainer.

Decent playground baller Lyoto15's Avatar

I will tell you what a bodybuilding coach has told me. A man who has studied some sort of a medical/sports education in the states.

Every pro athlete, uses some sort of a drug ! It's all about HOW you use it.

And It's logical really...when you look at how a year for these guys looks like.