Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Name all the big men that are better than overrated Blake Griffin

Duncan, Howard, K.Love, Aldridge, Bynum, Marc Gasol, Zbo, Hibbert, Cousins, Nowitzki, Monroe

who else?

Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

Default Re: Name all the big men that are better than overrated Blake Griffin

Chris Bosh

Local High School Star SpurrDurr's Avatar

Horford, West and prolly even Pekovic/Pau Gasol

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Deandre Jordan

Top 1 Bball Mind.

anthony davis

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    anthony davis
    Yup, totally forgot about him.

Very good NBA starter

I'll admit, I thought by this point he would add some different dimension to his game. But he's still only 24. Ironically, despite less Clippers wins, I liked him more when he wasn't paired with Chris Paul.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

So weird how he has barely improved from his rookie year.

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    I'll admit, I thought by this point he would add some different dimension to his game. But he's still only 24. Ironically, despite less Clippers wins, I liked him more when he wasn't paired with Chris Paul.
    He showed lot of potential in his first season, but he hasnt really progressed since then. His post game is ugly. He s not a reliable scorer. He is not clutch, he is actually anti-clutch with his bad free shooting. His defense is average.

Noah

Good college starter

Limited game inside but I think he is a jumpshot away to get to that next level. Clips will not win anything until he makes his presence felt in the halfcourt. He reminds me of Amare, he was a beast then took his game to another level when he started to make those jumpshots . Defensively they both have shortcomings.

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Tristian Thompson , Pau, KG,B.Lopez

Local High School Star

Boozer

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    So weird how he has barely improved from his rookie year.
    He's actually regressed significantly, he used to have a handle now it's gone and the rest of his 'skills' (lol) remain the same. Once his athleticism goes due to age or injury he will drop off the face of the league and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets waived. He's the type of player that will fizzle out in a few years and in about 7 years one day someone kid will find a rookie highlight mix and ask 'whatever happend to Blake Griffin?!"

NBA sixth man of the year

Al Jefferson
    Josh Smith