Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups Juice Willis's Avatar

Default Re: barkley, "New York is the most overrated basketball city in NBA"

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    That's funny, because it seems as if Barkley started to loud mouth shit talk first.
    EXACTAMUNDO! **** these haters. They'd all move here if they could, i ain't even mad.

That's funny, because it seems as if Barkley started to loud mouth shit talk first.
    No, no, no, no. New Yorkers have been like that since before I was born. That's just the way New Yorkers are generalized.

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

Nope, actually it was Kenny the Jet Smith who started in with the NY is so great talk.

Where my announcement! Zackmorris's Avatar

ITT: tourists

Besides, Chuck made me laugh. Big deal.

and someone pointed out MJ being born in BK. Correct but NC claims him.

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by Juice Willis
    As i type this, there are tons of games of basketball being played right now. And it's already after midnight here.
    NO WAY!?!?!?! There's basketball being played worldwide at all times of the day.

In fact there's a game in Denver right now. Denver = BBALL MECCA! ZOMG

Not airballing my layups anymore

EXACTAMUNDO! **** these haters. They'd all move here if they could, i ain't even mad.

Nah Think I'll pass

Ok, look, I'll give New York this. I have no doubt in my mind that a finals series in New York would be pretty incredible. But what's the chance of that ever happening again?

If we could??? Any piece of trash can live in NY lmao

And Barkley only said what he did because Kenny Smith was being an idiot acting like New York is mecca of basketball. Barely anyone outside New York thinks that. It's just New Yorkers being arrogant.

Barkley was just saying something that needed to be said to try to enlighten the delusional New Yorkers.

Made that high school varsity squad DwadeOverLebron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Do you know who was born in New York? Michael Jordan. Well Brooklyn, but still.
    oh ca mon! if you asked michael where he's from he's going to say north carolina you didn't know that? **with a WTF?!? facial expression**

i dont get how u can be the mecca of bball when u cant even play outside most of the year

Good High School Starter nycelt84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ICanDunk

And Barkley only said what he did because Kenny Smith was being an idiot acting like New York is mecca of basketball. Barely anyone outside New York thinks that. It's just New Yorkers being arrogant.

Barkley was just saying something that needed to be said to try to enl
    ighten the delusional New Yorkers.
    How can any piece of trash live in NY when you were complaining about the stress and cold weather of NY and how you couldn't live there because of it? Plus NY is one of the most expensive cities in the world to live in.

Where my announcement! Zackmorris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey
    i dont get how u can be the mecca of bball when u cant even play outside most of the year
    Cause basketball can't be played inside right?

Quote Originally Posted by nycelt84
    How can any piece of trash live in NY when you were complaining about the stress and cold weather of NY and how you couldn't live there because of it? Plus NY is one of the most expensive cities in the world to live in.
    Look how many immigrants and people making minimum wage live in New York. Just about anyone can live there. And you say I couldn't handle the stress and cold weather in New York you must be an idiot. Anyone can "handle" living in New York but most people (including me) choose not to live there because it's just not the best city.

Learning to shoot layups Juice Willis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ICanDunk

Barkley was just saying something that needed to be said to try to enlighten the delusional New Yorkers.
    You couldn't afford to live here,so keep dreaming. I'm not gonna have my city disrespected especially not by some Kobe stan.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
    oh ca mon! if you asked michael where he's from he's going to say north carolina you didn't know that? **with a WTF?!? facial expression**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LLN553cFFE

Wow, don't you look like an ass right now.