why marry a ho

Default Re: Chris Bosh's wife

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    and floyd mayweather, delonte west, dipset, etc, etc, etc

why marry a ho
    hiding something?

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Still would rather sleep with her than Bosh's old girlfriend. The one that im positive was actually balding

She likes sex........probably not such a bad thing in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolando
    I have no problem with that part of it. It's that she's doing it primarily for money/survival that makes it slutty.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Except she also slept with Delonte West, Lil Wayne, John Abraham, all of Dipset Do you know how many groupies those guys probably aready f.uck? The girl was a ho, plain and simple.

Banned

She looks trashy as hell. Bosh has horrible taste in women. You'd think with all that money, he could find someone a lot better looking, and just as slutty as her.

It's not like her personality makes up for her looks.

College star

No, actually, it's more than that. She is a notorious slore in the music business, dating back to long before Bosh wifed her up. That's why I feel no pity for Bosh now that the jokes are arising and laundry is getting aired out. If you're aware of who is who in the entertainment industry, then you were asking yourself "What the **** is this cat Bosh thinking??" when news first broke of their engagement and marriage. Bosh knew what type of stained history she had; he still made her a Mrs.

Now you have to deal with the rumblings from the other side. Her wife has gotten around, and around, and around. 10 times over. That's what he signed up for, it would just suck if she's cheated on him while they have been together.

Local High School Star

lol at bosh. paying some random hoe to pretend being his wife. dude should just come out clean about being a fakkit. he's not fooling anyone.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
    No, actually, it's more than that. She is a notorious slore in the music business, dating back to long before Bosh wifed her up. That's why I feel no pity for Bosh now that the jokes are arising and laundry is getting aired out. If you're aware of who is who in the entertainment industry, then you were asking yourself "What the **** is this cat Bosh thinking??" when news first broke of their engagement and marriage. Bosh knew what type of stained history she had; he still made her a Mrs.

Now you have to deal with the rumblings from the other side. Her wife has gotten around, and around, and around. 10 times over. That's what he signed up for, it would just suck if she's cheated on him while they have been together.
    And the hotness to sluttiness ratio isn't even on par.

If she was gorgeous like Shane Mosley or Floyd mayweather's girl, then I could see why he'd pull the trigger anyways.

But she's not........

Local High School Star

Delonte west owns the big three

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves

Look, I'm an older guy now (46). When I think back on all the girls I've had; the sluts were the best. No doubt about it.

Banned

Look, I'm an older guy now (46). When I think back on all the girls I've had; the sluts were the best. No doubt about it.
    Would you marry them though?

Bosh pulled an epic fail.

Learning to shoot layups

I just cant deny the obvious now. He should really just come out so we have an answer to the world's first openly gay allstar athlete.