Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Arrow This Cavs/Warriors series will be eerily similar to the 2012 Finals it feels like...

Everybody hyping up the young, up and coming team in Golden State (how OKC exactly was in 2012). I feel like they'll take a game or two, but will eventually have their shots stop falling. Shump will lock Curry/Klay down, and Draymond will be a complete non factor with LeBron defending him. I think Cleveland comfortably wins this 4-1.
    Last edited by Fudge; 05-27-2015 at 01:13 AM.

Default Re: This series will be eerily similar to the 2012 Finals it feels like...

No. Warriors are a historically great team. Expect Warriors 4-0, unless something miraculous happens.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Re: This series will be eerily similar to the 2012 Finals it feels like...

Steve Kerr, Alvin Gentry, Ron Adams & Luke Walton

vs

Scott Brooks and his merry band of idiots

Golden State may be similar to OKC talent-wise, but they are much better coached.

Never count out LeBron but I don't see Golden State losing this.

Like I said a couple times before, this will be the FIRST and probably ONLY time I'll be cheering for LeBron. I can't stand that Warriors team.

The little things Curry does pisses me off. Celebrates crazily after a small dunk, or a normal 3 pointer. Chewing on his mouth guard whenever he isn't running. Doing a little dance after he or another player on his team does something big. Falling down like he got snipped JFK-style after attempting a 3 when the person who's guarding him BARELY touches him... things like that.

Draymond Green is different though. I get he has passion, but holy shit. He makes KG look like Tim Duncan in terms of showing emotion. Always yelling and screaming. Taunting players and playing dirty. Shit like that. F*ck Bogut too. Dude's an asshole.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs
    Like I said a couple times before, this will be the FIRST and probably ONLY time I'll be cheering for LeBron. I can't stand that Warriors team.

The little things Curry does pisses me off. Celebrates crazily after a small dunk, or a normal 3 pointer. Chewing on his mouth guard whenever he isn't running. Doing a little dance after he or another player on his team does something big. Falling down like he got snipped JFK-style after attempting a 3 when the person who's guarding him BARELY touches him... things like that.

Draymond Green is different though. I get he has passion, but holy shit. He makes KG look like Tim Duncan in terms of showing emotion. Always yelling and screaming. Taunting players and playing dirty. Shit like that. F*ck Bogut too. Dude's an asshole.
    Geez, sorry you weren't hugged enough as a child.

Yes, GS is a dirty team. A goliath that needs a david to slay it.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatCoolKid
    No. Warriors are a historically great team. Expect Warriors 4-0, unless something miraculous happens.
    yup

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Agreed

Default Re: This Cavs/Warriors series will be eerily similar to the 2012 Finals it feels like...

I do think Cleveland will put up much more of a fight than most are expecting (ie. The Warriors will need 6 or 7 games, not 4 or 5), but they have too much firepower and back it up with consistent defense. Their spurts of shooting give them a chance in every single game, even when down 20. You can't say that about the Cavs.

The 2012 Thunder lost partly because Harden laid an egg. The Thunder aren't as dependent on their 3rd guy as OKC was. Curry is having a playoffs as good as Durant back then, and Thompson has been crazy efficient so far. Not to mention, even with a cold shooting night, their number 1 defense will give them a chance to take an ugly game. And defense matters even more in the playoffs. The Thunder didn't have that like the Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    Geez, sorry you weren't hugged enough as a child.
    My mom always gave me a kiss before I went to school. Before middle school obviously. Is that good enough?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

F*ck Golden State, f*ck the ugly little boy, and f*ck their bandwagoning fans.

I am your soldier!

My mom always gave me a kiss before I went to school. Before middle school obviously. Is that good enough?
    With tongue?

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge

F*ck Golden State, f*ck the ugly little boy, and f*ck their bandwagoning fans.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    With tongue?
    Yeah. I'd come to school with a red cheek slobbered with saliva

Cavs haven't played a good team in literally a month. They will not be prepared.

The Hawks lost to the ****ing Knicks with their starters in April when the Knicks were in full tank mode... This Hawks team would get swept in the first round of the Western conference.