Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Westbrook a bad fit in Houston

Oh hey, here's another clip of Harden slashing off-ball...this time for a floater instead of a lay-up.

3ball you don't understand current basketball, it's beyond your comprehension. Stick your grainy VHS tapes.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    Oh hey, here's another clip of Harden slashing off-ball...this time for a floater instead of a lay-up.

3ball you don't understand current basketball, it's beyond your comprehension. Stick your grainy VHS tapes.
    Oh my gawd!!!

LoneyROY7 is destroying 3ball. Im 14 yrs old and I can comprehend. You are goated sir.

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Geez. What a quick move.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

They don't have the footwork to slash off-ball?

Jesus, you're a f*cking moron.
    No, they don't

And if they did, no one would be saying they're a bad fit

Today's players suck without that live dribble - they don't have good triple-threat footwork or footwork on the catch.. Nor do they have good moves or shot-making without a live dribble

They don't have the footwork to slash off-ball?
    They don't have the off-ball play-finishing ability, like a great drop-step:

Show me Westbrook or Harden with this kind of footwork on the catch:

Show me where Westbrook or Harden have this kind of post footwork:

I post two gifs of Harden perfectly slashing off-ball, 3-ball starts talking about post footwork.

Can't make this shit up. What a f*cking retard.

This moron really just said Harden doesn't have good triple threat footwork.

He literally has the best triple-threat footwork in the league.

Just another gif to make you look dumb as hell.

This moron really just said Harden doesn't have good triple threat footwork.

He literally has the best triple-threat footwork in the league.

Just another gif to make you look dumb as hell.
    Harden with the move!

Shake and bake!

I post two gifs of Harden perfectly slashing off-ball, 3-ball starts talking about post footwork.

Can't make this shit up. What a f*cking retard.
    Harden was the biggest ball-dominator in history in 2019 and isn't good off-ball, which is why everyone says Harden and Westbrook don't fit.. One gif doesn't change that, and Harden didn't act quickly on the catch in that gif - he was still ball-dominant in that gif

He isn't good at scoring quickly off the catch with a great drop-step, great catch-and-shoot move, or other play-finishing move like the gifs I showed - that requires superior footwork and refinement that Harden's playground-style, ball-dominant skillset doesn't have.

And the stats show that Harden dribbled and held the ball longer than anyone ever has in the regular season - if he had an off-ball skillset, then everyone would be saying he fits great with Westbrook - but he obviously doesn't and is just a playground-style, ball-dominator, just like Westbrick.

btw, your gif was literally Harden's best highlight of the entire season despite it being a weak move - he simply dribbled left out of the triple-threat with a weak jab step that wouldn't work if he was being hand-checked..

It's also hilarious that you think your gifs compare to the ones I posted of MJ

What a joke - you know nothing Loney

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    One gif doesn't change that, and Harden didn't act quickly on the catch in that gif - he was still ball-dominant in that gif

Yeah, he only blows right past his guy off the catch, who was giving him 5 feet of cushion. Didn't act quickly off the catch at all.

You're literally the biggest retard on this site. STFU.

Yeah, he only blows right past his guy off the catch, who started guarding him at the FT line. Didn't act quickly off the catch at all.

Yeah, he only blows right past his guy off the catch, who was giving him 5 feet of cushion. Didn't act quickly off the catch at all.

Harden was the biggest ball-dominator in history and isn't good off-ball - so why are you showing one-offs of weak moves that clearly show he rarely plays off-ball?

Are you trying to say Harden is good off-ball and plays off-ball a lot?... It's common knowledge that he ISN'T these things, so why are you trying to pretend that he is?.. Your gifs show weak moves and tentativeness off-ball, which confirms the common knowledge reality that Harden doesn't play off-ball and isn't good at it.

The stats show that Harden dribbled and held the ball longer than anyone ever has in the regular season - and if he had an off-ball skillset, then everyone would be saying he fits great with Westbrook - but he obviously doesn't and is just a playground-style, ball-dominator, just like Westbrick.

Again - you think Harden's gifs compare to the ones I posted of MJ??... the massive difference makes my point that Harden can't play off-ball, and clearly does so very rarely (those off-ball gifs of Harden were trash moves, and show he doesn't play off-ball)

3ball can't refute the evidence right in his face, so he just keeps regurgitating the same bullshit.

It's okay old man, you'll always have your VHS and grainy youtube clips.

3ball can't refute the evidence right in his face, so he just keeps regurgitating the same bullshit.

It's okay old man, you'll always have your VHS and grainy youtube clips.
    You're avoiding my questions - Harden isn't good off-ball and doesn't play off-ball - stop trying to use one-off gifs of weak moves to say otherwise

Harden was the biggest ball-dominator in history and isn't good off-ball - so why are you showing one-offs of weak moves that clearly show he rarely plays off-ball?

Are you trying to say Harden is good off-ball and plays off-ball a lot?... It's common knowledge that he ISN'T these things, so why are you trying to pretend that he is?.. Your gifs show weak moves and tentativeness off-ball, which confirms the common knowledge reality that Harden doesn't play off-ball and isn't good at it.

The stats show that Harden dribbled and held the ball longer than anyone ever has in the regular season - and if he had an off-ball skillset, then everyone would be saying he fits great with Westbrook - but he obviously doesn't and is just a playground-style, ball-dominator, just like Westbrick.

Again - you think Harden's gifs compare to the ones I posted of MJ??... the massive difference makes my point that Harden can't play off-ball, and clearly does so very rarely (those off-ball gifs of Harden were trash moves, and show he doesn't play off-ball)

There he goes reposting the EXACT same shit.

You said Harden didn't have the footwork to slash off-ball. You've been unequivocally proven wrong like the retard you are.

Sorry, old man.