Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Re: So Tim Duncan is really gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton
    I imagine the sex life of someone like Jordan or Kobe being: once a week, maybe twice, picking out someone banging-hot from the crowd and taking her back to their room. Maybe they have a few model-types who are regulars. And then having a "wife" too at home.

I think it sucks to treat your wife that way, but I also think that's a hell of a lot manlier than what Duncan was doing - as, I think, does Duncan's wife.

Comparing that to what Tim Duncan has been doing all this time... I'm not thinking morally or "Judge Him". I'm just thinking: Duncan's inability to be a man in the second half cost the Spurs this title. And he lost a 2-0 series lead against a Thunder team that absolutely couldn't compete with him inside.

Does the fact that Duncan had a buttf*ck-buddy living in his house with his "wife" and has been living this weird and kind of pathetic double-sex life (I've heard it basically cost him 99% of his wife's respect) on the side all this time since he was in the NBA... to me, there's no reason why Duncan should, considering his team, his coach, and his ability, and the competition, have fewer than 5 or 6 rings right now. I think if he felt really proud about his life off the court, maybe he has a little more gas in the tank to truly take over games after 2007. Jordan did it into his late 30s, as a guard, why not Duncan?
    I can't tell if this is a serious post or not. Duncan and Kawhi were the only ones that kept that game close.

Very good NBA starter

having another butt-fu.king/c*ck-sucking buddy dude living in the same house while you're married to a wife... yeah, yeah, it's their adult life and they can do whatever they want, but get real for a minute cuz... that's like hella f--king weird.

nah man he's just a little bit gay

Here is the thing I learned. If you got a problem with Duncan being gay, that's YOUR PROBLEM.

Some people are gay. Get over it.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

There is no such thing as being "bisexual". Ur either gay or u aren't.

So far it's just rumours and there are strong incentives for the wife to lie about it.

That said, if he is, I predict he'll mostly get criticism for not coming out ("he could've been a role model", etc.) when in fact he's just a private guy who has every right not to let the media into his bedroom. There might be some expression of homophobia but he's so respected in the league that I doubt it - no player in the NBA has the standing to call out Tim Duncan and not look like a complete idiot.

Some of the posts.

Look, stop with the stupid psychoanalysis, trying to piece together his sex life with his performance on the court. There's a reason none of you are actually qualified to talk about grown up shit.

To say that Duncan cost his team the title by not being a 'man' in the second half... is that a joke? What about Manu's 4th quarter meltdown, or Green's atrocious shooting... or, how about that guy that's supposed to be the LEADER of this team now... yeah Tony Parker! What happened to him? Got completely shut down by James and was a no show in the last two games.

And you're going to pin blame on a 37 year old Duncan, who was probably playing as good basketball (on both sides of the floor) as a 37 year old as any player since, I dunno... Kareem?

Duncan played his heart out, and this has nothing to do with his sex life. It is no concern of mine who he prefers to ****, and it's entirely possible that this whole story is fake. Who cares anyway, his accolades, achievements and production rival the top 10 greats in NBA history.

Would there be a public outrage from hoop fans? IDK maybe. But if Duncan was gay and came out, he might start a new trend of players coming out each year. In MLB, players come out each year for taking steroids. The NBA trend will be gays coming out of the closet each year.

Well maybe I'm getting ahead here. But I'm just trying to think how it would benefit the LGBT community. When stars come out, being gay will be more and more accepted and appreciated. Klay Thompson, just saw his new commercial supporting gays. ''If you can play, you can play. Nothing else matters.''

Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar

Just trying to prolong his career so that guys in the post won't be leaning on him too much.

Seriously it doesn't really matter.

Local High School Star thabisyo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    There is no such thing as being "bisexual". Ur either gay or u aren't.
    So wise

man sleeping with women = straight
    man sleeping with men = gay
    man sleeping with men and women = gay

There's so much stupid in this thread it hurts.

If Duncan wasnt gay, I doubt Popovich would have taken him out late in game 6. It's known gay men can't defend the taint. On the flip side, they're known to finish strong on the big men

Here we go again with the gay vs. bisexual debate.

Quote Originally Posted by thabisyo
    So wise

man sleeping with women = straight
    man sleeping with men = gay
    man sleeping with men and women = gay
    woman sleeping with man = straight
    woman sleeping with woman = lesbian/gay
    woman sleeping with man and woman = bisexual, NOT lesbian/gay