Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default So Tim Duncan is really gay?

When I first heard this rumor I thought it was some mediatakeout ish but lately a lot of credible sources have been posting the same thing... turns out Timmy D is a closet bisexual... and had his man lover live with Tim and his wife their first 2 years of marriage...

Anyone lose respect for Tim Duncan because of this? I probably wouldn't care if he actually won the championship... but since he didn't well he just isn't the same anymore.

Default Re: So Tim Duncan is really gay?

Why do you care what a grown man does in the privacy of his bedroom?

Local High School Star thabisyo's Avatar

I still dont understand this obsession with Tim duncan
    It really doesnt matter
    He is too private so he wont come out even if he was

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KyleKong
    Why do you care what a grown man does in the privacy of his bedroom?
    Pretty much this.

I guess we should just let Timmy be

I wonder if Tim and Chris got boners when they guarded each other.

He never denied it

Banned

Mengke Bateer was Timmy's gay Asian lover.

Anyone lose respect for Tim Duncan because of this?
    I imagine the sex life of someone like Jordan or Kobe being: once a week, maybe twice, picking out someone banging-hot from the crowd and taking her back to their room. Maybe they have a few model-types who are regulars. And then having a "wife" too at home.

I think it sucks to treat your wife that way, but I also think that's a hell of a lot manlier than what Duncan was doing - as, I think, does Duncan's wife.

Comparing that to what Tim Duncan has been doing all this time... I'm not thinking morally or "Judge Him". I'm just thinking: Duncan's inability to be a man in the second half cost the Spurs this title. And he lost a 2-0 series lead against a Thunder team that absolutely couldn't compete with him inside.

Does the fact that Duncan had a buttf*ck-buddy living in his house with his "wife" and has been living this weird and kind of pathetic double-sex life (I've heard it basically cost him 99% of his wife's respect) on the side all this time since he was in the NBA... to me, there's no reason why Duncan should, considering his team, his coach, and his ability, and the competition, have fewer than 5 or 6 rings right now. I think if he felt really proud about his life off the court, maybe he has a little more gas in the tank to truly take over games after 2007. Jordan did it into his late 30s, as a guard, why not Duncan?

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton
    I imagine the sex life of someone like Jordan or Kobe being: once a week, maybe twice, picking out someone banging-hot from the crowd and taking her back to their room. Maybe they have a few model-types who are regulars. And then having a "wife" too at home.

I think it sucks to treat your wife that way, but I also think that's a hell of a lot manlier than what Duncan was doing - as, I think, does Duncan's wife.

Comparing that to what Tim Duncan has been doing all this time... I'm not thinking morally or "Judge Him". I'm just thinking: Duncan's inability to be a man in the second half cost the Spurs this title. And he lost a 2-0 series lead against a Thunder team that absolutely couldn't compete with him inside.

Does the fact that Duncan had a buttf*ck-buddy living in his house with his "wife" and has been living this weird and kind of pathetic double-sex life (I've heard it basically cost him 99% of his wife's respect) on the side all this time since he was in the NBA... to me, there's no reason why Duncan should, considering his team, his coach, and his ability, and the competition, have fewer than 5 or 6 rings right now. I think if he felt really proud about his life off the court, maybe he has a little more gas in the tank to truly take over games after 2007. Jordan did it into his late 30s, as a guard, why not Duncan?
    Because he didn't take two years off and never at any point in his career was he the type of player who took over games like Jordan.

I don't see why anyone would care.

Man is a great player, and one of the biggest pro's ever to grace a basketball court. At 37 years old he was probably, all things considered, the best center in the league last year.

Hate revisionist history, especially when it's revised over something so insignificant.

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2

Pretty sure that's bullshit. Just looked Bateer up on wiki, he only lived 3 years in the US and it was way after Duncan got married.

While reports say about a lover: "The said bromancin

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2

ether.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton

This about sums it up.
    Because of his weak-ass double sex life, Duncan's a girly man, and this is why he hasn't been able to win anything in the NBA. He probably shoud transfer to the NBGay league, where he only has to compete against other girly men and not against manly studs like Kobe who singlehandedly will their teams to wins and then will girls to intercourse while Duncan goes home to do unspeakable weak-ass things with his BFF in front of his horrified and disgusted wife, year after year after year. You can't be a black mamba, when you're a double-sided rainbow fruitcake. Spurs should get rid of this loser and trade hime for a manly stud man like Metta World Peace or Kaman.

Banned

maybe I should have used a white text.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Also, this could simply be a ploy by his wife to get more money and to stick a dagger in as they get divorced. She did cheat on him, which I assume put's her gold-digging in a bit of danger. Divorce law needs to change.