Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Re: Chandler Parsons: there

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    What a lie. Never in my life has anyone in Houston come up to me and ask me for 5 dollars. It's usually a "Hey buddy can I get a dollar" or "Hey man can I get some change like maybe a couple quarters". Your whole story is probably bullshit.
    so you admit theres nothing to do downtown after dark and there are tons of hobos there?

Houston is a complete shit city, a bastard child of urban sprawl and lack of civic planning. the only people who find it tolerable are the third world immigrants that flock to it beause of job availibity and its better than their home country

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.

You've been in Wisconsin your whole life
    Chicago for 12, Milwaukee/Madison for 10. Either way, am I really any less qualified to talk about Houston?

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    so you admit theres nothing to do downtown after dark and there are tons of hobos there?

Houston is a complete shit city, a bastard child of urban sprawl and lack of civic planning. the only people who find it tolerable are the third world immigrants that flock to it beause of job availibity and its better than their home country
    I never said there were tons of hobos there. I just said AT TIMES I see homeless people coming up to me when I walk or just hang out. Dude, there are hobos in every city.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    unles you want a career in stripping or want to be a "rapper" sellings cds out his trunk, there isnt much opportunity in houston. even less to do

more strip clubs than schools

Even that lane is closing it's doors now since Southwest Wholesale distribution closed it's doors. These days you have to be just as good a underground rapper as Z-ro, K-Rino, and Doughbeezy just to get a toenail through the door, and even then there's still no guarantee that you'll make it.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY

It used to not be like that. they used to throw block parties every weekend in downtown houston back in the day. You can still party at the night club strip on washington ave, but even that washington ave strip is going down hill.

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
    It used to not be like that. they used to throw block parties every weekend in downtown houston back in the day. You can still party at the night club strip on washington ave, but even that washington ave strip is going down hill.
    no club area in houston stays popular, it always moves around. right now midtown is popping

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    no club area in houston stays popular, it always moves around. right now midtown is popping

Midtown at night always went down, even back in 2006 till now. People were just sleeping on that side of Houston.

Dunking on everybody in the park

I lived in Denmark for six months because of my job. Everyone there is super nice and always happy. Great food, especially the Danish meatballs called Frikadeller. Freaking addictive. Just about zero crime it seemed like. I don't even think anyone locks their doors to their homes during the day or night. If I were ever to leave LA, Denmark would be high on my list of places to live.

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
    Midtown at night always went down, even back in 2006 till now. People were just sleeping on that side of Houston.
    it was good, then died and went to washington, and now it's back

A lot of people from the Chicago moving there.

It must be because of jobs or something because it ain't better by any means