Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: So Melo, Amare and Chandler went to the MET Gala last night. Sigh.....

Quote Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
    Are you serious? Its the PLAYOFFS. Everyone should be locked in and spending time with their teammates.
    there is such a thing as too much practice.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: So Melo, Amare and Chandler went to the MET Gala last night. Sigh.....

2012 I rep flatulence Cowboy Thunder's Avatar

They don't give a fugk. They rich and hate the fans that give them money to WIN

Teams don't practice at night. And teams don't spend every second together. Every team has guys going out. The three knicks happened to go to a gala as opposed to 4 am in club big titties where you wouldn't be able to get their pictures.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

and THIS is exactly why melo wanted to be traded to new york.

glad he got what he wanted instead of those annoying Ws.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    and THIS is exactly why melo wanted to be traded to new york.

glad he got what he wanted instead of those annoying Ws.

+1

What should they be doing? Studying game film 24/7 ? Not allowed a day off?

I rep Lakers!

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Teams don't practice at night. And teams don't spend every second together. Every team has guys going out. The three knicks happened to go to a gala as opposed to 4 am in club big titties where you wouldn't be able to get their pictures.
    Its the playoffs. No excuse.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Good mentality to have in the playoffs

Miami appreciates it

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    Amare going with hat to hide his fro. lol
    Wow, I definitely thought that was his hair blown out. He was looking like Richard Pryor for a minute.

Buncha nerds telling pro athletes how to spend their non-basketball time. Pretty funny.

I rep Lakers!

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Yeah they should. And if they were gonna spend the day off they should be resting up for the game or spending time with their teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exOxUAntx8I

Quote Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
    Yeah they should. And if they were gonna spend the day off they should be resting up for the game or spending time with their teammates.
    Amare, Tyson, and Melo ARE teammates...

jus sayin...

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by knickswin
    not to be mean to his lady, but i always wondered about that with him

tyson is not only a very wealthy nba player, but he's also pretty handsome himself.

i dunno, it's weird to me when guys date/marry women who are comparatively less attractive than themselves. people tend to marry people who are about as attractive as themselves, and if that's not the case, then usually the woman is more attractive than the man

more power to him, though. at least he's not shallow
    Sometimes guys are practical and go with a woman they trust or can see themselves with 30 years down the line. The NBA's life-skills camp has some real horror stories for ball players. A trophy is good for a shelf case but can be very long headache and not offer much to life after basketball. I don't think the lady is ugly but for some, beauty is as beauty does.