Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Undefeated

Default Re: Jordan wasn't always clutch

Quote Originally Posted by LostCause
    This is gay as ****

Arguing another man's life and then seeking co-signing from a floozy is about the biggest beta bitch thing you could do. Yal really need to cut this shit out. You're probably the type of dude to tell a broad how another dude's a player so you can try to get in

Keep it related to basketball fam. Stop worrying about another man's personal life and definitely his sex life
    I've forgotten more about the game than you'll ever learn sonny. I've went full circle so many times to the point where all that's left for me to do is talk about the players personal lives / off-the-court drama and what have you. It's a dirty job but someones gotta do it. This isn't realGM homeboy/homebody... plus if it wasn't for dudes like me and dubeta, you wouldn't even be here right now. So cut the shit gagman. Drop your pants and forget about those lame analogies because you couldn't have pegged me any more wrong.

Bravo though on a well-constructed meltdown over Michael Jordan's gambling debts, of which were directly responsible for his fathers murder..... I mean, well done my dude. Also, small lives matter! You can't be an ambassador for ISH because you're too much of a sensitive boring f@g, but you're more than welcome to be co-commander of the shrimp dick fam alongside Michael himself.

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

This is gay as ****

Arguing another man's life and then seeking co-signing from a floozy is about the biggest beta bitch thing you could do. Yal really need to cut this shit out. You're probably the type of dude to tell a broad how another dude's a player so you can try to get in

Keep it related to basketball fam. Stop worrying about another man's personal life and definitely his sex life
    I hate guys like that.

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    There are other examples, but just look at the game Detroit eliminated Chicago in 1989. 5-12 from the line and 8 turnovers in front of the home crowd.

He was great, but human. LeBron is probably better.
    the only 2 losses the Pistons saw those playoffs were against the Bulls. These Pistons swept the showtime Lakers in the finals.

College superstar

Grant and pippen weren't clutch in 89 and Bill Cartwright's game fell off tremendously after being traded to the Bulls.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
    the only 2 losses the Pistons saw those playoffs were against the Bulls. These Pistons swept the showtime Lakers in the finals.
    After Magic got hurt. Basketball gods always ignore this fact. Series woulda went to 7 games if Magic was healthy.

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
    After Magic got hurt. Basketball gods always ignore this fact. Series woulda went to 7 games if Magic was healthy.
    Maybe, maybe not. Probably shouldnt even call them the showtime Lakers, i think Kareem retired that offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    There are other examples, but just look at the game Detroit eliminated Chicago in 1989. 5-12 from the line and 8 turnovers in front of the home crowd.

He was great, but human. LeBron is probably better.
    Bingo. People like to prop up MJ like hes some god that never loses and never misses shots.

He is FAR from perfect. Lots of flaws.

LeBron is closer than people would like to think. Dont worry. They'll realize that soon.

I said "clutch" not "great". 5-12 from the line is bad. He put up good numbers otherwise, but 5-12 ft shooting down 2-3 in the ECF is bad and un-clutch.

If LeBron did that, people would hold him to it. Don't hold LeBron to a higher standard than MJ unless he's... better

Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    I've forgotten more about the game than you'll ever learn sonny. I've went full circle so many times to the point where all that's left for me to do is talk about the players personal lives / off-the-court drama and what have you. It's a dirty job but someones gotta do it. This isn't realGM homeboy/homebody... plus if it wasn't for dudes like me and dubeta, you wouldn't even be here right now. So cut the shit gagman. Drop your pants and forget about those lame analogies because you couldn't have pegged me any more wrong.

Bravo though on a well-constructed meltdown over Michael Jordan's gambling debts, of which were directly responsible for his fathers murder..... I mean, well done my dude. Also, small lives matter! You can't be an ambassador for ISH because you're too much of a sensitive boring f@g, but you're more than welcome to be co-commander of the shrimp dick fam alongside Michael himself.
    Stfu loser

Jordan Stopper

Damn

LostCause no where to be found

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

Just watched the 4th quarter of Game 3 vs Washington in 97. Dude was clutch as hell.

Undefeated

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    Damn

LostCause no where to be found

Nope! But the unknown virgin Prometheus coincidentally shows up....

These alts are crazy. I just can't understand how a guy could manage multiple accounts on a message board and still be able to look himself in the mirror every morning. Then again, guys like that don't even leave their rooms for days at a time. Probably got a mini fridge and a mountain dew bottle to piss in while his mom puts plates of food outside his door.

Pathetic loser I tell ya.

Great college starter

I've forgotten more about the game than you'll ever learn sonny. I've went full circle so many times to the point where all that's left for me to do is talk about the players personal lives / off-the-court drama and what have you.......Drop your pants and forget about those lame analogies because you couldn't have pegged me any more wrong.
    Nah homie I pegged you 100%. Patting yourself on the back like that was insecure AF. Who cares what you did in the past or how important you think you are on a forum, fact is right now you're acting like a female. Is it surprising this is coming from a dude who said Madonna could back him up concerning shit related to another man sexually. Really fam?

If you're an adult, I can't fathom how another man concerns himself with shit like that, but then I don't see things like an insecure beta (You). Madonna could back you up? You wanna talk with Madonna about how Dennis Rodman smashed her too, with all the juicy details? Where does it end

You know damn well you're the type of dude to shit talk another man to a broad just to get brownie points. Stop being a cuck

Bravo though on a well-constructed meltdown over Michael Jordan's gambling debts, of which were directly responsible for his fathers murder..... I mean, well done my dude.
    I didn't say a word about his gambling debts so keep randomly crying meltdown to get pats on the back from your fellow virgin Dray n Klay. Keep it up. Cuck fam sticks together?

Also, small lives matter! You can't be an ambassador for ISH because you're too much of a sensitive boring f@g,
    Try harder. You legit said you'd get a floozy to back up your claims about another man's dick (A man who doesn't even KNOW you). Go jump rope with your sisters again. You sound like you miss that girl talk, so why not talk to her about Madonna's stories about other men. You're into it

but you're more than welcome to be co-commander of the shrimp dick fam alongside Michael himself.
    I can't take you serious. Anyone surprised this man continues to be worried about everyone else's dick? If you're not a female (By birth or operation), then you should honestly re-think your priorities.......

Or gender

Nope! But the unknown virgin Prometheus coincidentally shows up....

These alts are crazy.
    If you're implying I'm an alt with this, like I said, insecure. If the thought of it bothers you so much, ask a mod. They're here and watching and can clear that up for you. You won't do it, and we both know why
    Last edited by LostCause; 08-30-2016 at 06:34 AM.

NBA All-star

in his 3 years with UNC

Freshman year
    leading scorer (James Worthy) 15.6
    Michael Jordan 13.5 (3rd)

Sophomore year
    leading scorer Michael Jordan 20
    Sam Perkins 16.9

Junior year
    leading scorer Michael Jordan 19.6
    Sam Perkins 17.5

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

Nah homie I pegged you 100%. Patting yourself on the back like that was insecure AF. Who cares what you did in the past or how important you think you are on a forum, fact is right now you're acting like a female. Is it surprising this is coming from a dude who said Madonna could back him up concerning shit related to another man sexually. Really fam?

If you're an adult, I can't fathom how another man concerns himself with shit like that, but then I don't see things like an insecure beta (You). Madonna could back you up? You wanna talk with Madonna about how Dennis Rodman smashed her too, with all the juicy details? Where does it end

You know damn well you're the type of dude to shit talk another man to a broad just to get brownie points. Stop being a cuck

I didn't say a word about his gambling debts so keep randomly crying meltdown to get pats on the back from your fellow virgin Dray n Klay. Keep it up. Cuck fam sticks together?

Try harder. You legit said you'd get a floozy to back up your claims about another man's dick (A man who doesn't even KNOW you). Go jump rope with your sisters again. You sound like you miss that girl talk, so why not talk to her about Madonna's stories about other men. You're into it

I can't take you serious. Anyone surprised this man continues to be worried about everyone else's dick? If you're not a female (By birth or operation), then you should honestly re-think your priorities.......

Or gender

If you're implying I'm an alt with this, like I said, insecure. If the thought of it bothers you so much, ask a mod. They're here and watching and can clear that up for you. You won't do it, and we both know why
    Yep