Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Respect to Tim Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Dude's gonna be haunted by that missed layup and missed second chance for a minute or two. If I were him, I'd hang Manu Ginobili from the Alamo.

I'll echo what everyone else said, though...greatest power forward of all-time

til now, im still so pissed at manu...

Banned

Duncan made Pop a household name. Helped develop Parker and Manu to become HOFers. All 3 of them didn't help him out in the final 2 elimination games.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    Duncan made Pop a household name. Helped develop Parker and Manu to become HOFers. All 3 of them didn't help him out in the final 2 elimination games.
    Agreed. I think Pop is luckier to have had Timmy than it is the other way around.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Dude's gonna be haunted by that missed layup and missed second chance for a minute or two. If I were him, I'd hang Manu Ginobili from the Alamo.

I'll echo what everyone else said, though...greatest power forward of all-time
    I do think that he really shouldn't be beating himself up over that missed layup. If it wasn't for his great play throughout the game, they wouldn't still be in the game at that point. On the other hand, his teammates sans Leonard let him down, especially Manu. He should burn him at the stake.

College superstar

Tim Duncan is awesome, he's one of the few players who I actually respect in this league. A Hard worker, modest and a classy winner/loser. He will be missed when he leaves this game in the hands of these new school primadonna players.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    Tim Duncan is awesome, he's one of the few players who I actually respect in this league. A Hard worker, modest and a classy winner/loser. He will be missed when he leaves this game in the hands of these new school primadonna players.
    I hope there are kids out there who saw Duncan play in this series and made him their role model. I can't imagine seeing the guy leave the nba.

Respect.. Love him game. Love him snd his game

Local High School Star

He was just thirty secs away from holding up his fifth trophy two day ago! Now goes home with nothing. He deserved it, the wrong team one.