Default Season Preview: Chicago Bulls. Interview with Taj, Jo, Butler and Pau

Really enjoyed it.

Hope you guys do to

25 minutes 55 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBnBnUcQ2fI

Default Re: Season Preview: Chicago Bulls. Interview with Taj, Jo, Butler and Pau

Being able to watch Pau Gasol play for the Bulls has been awesome. I have always been a huge Pau Gasol fan, even in his days with Memphis. It makes me sad how people trash the guy, he is one of the best basketball players in the NBA even at his age. Absolute genius on the court, good hands, good passing and good foot work for his size. What's there not to like about the dude? I want to see him retire in a Bulls jersey, it'd be an honor.

Default Re: Season Preview: Chicago Bulls. Interview with Taj, Jo, Butler and Pau

Loved the video, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    Being able to watch Pau Gasol play for the Bulls has been awesome. I have always been a huge Pau Gasol fan, even in his days with Memphis. It makes me sad how people trash the guy, he is one of the best basketball players in the NBA even at his age. Absolute genius on the court, good hands, good passing and good foot work for his size. What's there not to like about the dude? I want to see him retire in a Bulls jersey, it'd be an honor.

Pau would of been good here years ago, but he's here now and fitting in very well. Plays within our structure seamlessly.

Jimmy is such a cool guy, him and Noah seem to have a really strong bond.

Taj is a little camera shy and not as well spoken, but the dude is all heart. You can see why the bulls players love playing together.