Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Why Does Curry Get Burned by Role Player PG's so Often?

Quote Originally Posted by GoSpursGo1984
    Wow how brilliant was that? That is something a 10 year old would say which seems to be what you maturity and IQ level is at.
    Damn dude, you are so witty with words on ISH. Pathetic scum

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
    Because he actually guards them. Imagine how badly he'd get lit up if he had to guard all the good ones he usually lets Klay take?
    I love Curry but this is the truth. I don't see how Harden gets bashed for bad D while Curry skates (literally and figuratively lol)

I rule the local playground GoSpursGo1984's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Damn dude, you are so witty with words on ISH. Pathetic scum
    You shook all you can come up with is pathetic scum? Was the person you heard that from in your 5th grade class?

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

You shook all you can come up with is pathetic scum? Was the person you heard that from in your 5th grade class?
    You have to remember that you're arguing with a kobe/laker fan. None of this should come as a surprise to you

Local High School Star LakersForlife's Avatar

cause it would be unfair if curry unleash his defense,,point differential would be +30

You do realize using "nice joke, what are you 5" is in itself a joke that a grade schooler would make. You are straight bozo

And the fact that you had to find this on the 3rd page to bump it up and reply with such an awful reply is quite hilarious. You are mad.

You do realize using "nice joke, what are you 5" is in itself a joke that a grade schooler would make. You are straight bozo

And the fact that you had to find this on the 3rd page to bump it up and reply with such an awful reply is quite hilarious. You are mad.
    I am just pointing out how dumb your insults are that they are the kind of insults used in middle school but you seem to dumb to know that. I had to bump it because unlike you I have a job and a social life you know other things than just surfing the web. I would call you mentally disabled but that would be an insult to mentally disabled people.

I am just pointing out how dumb your insults are that they are the kind of insults used in middle school but you seem to dumb to know that. I had to bump it because unlike you I have a job and a social life you know other things than just surfing the web. I would call you mentally disabled but that would be an insult to mentally disabled people.

"I have a social life but I had to remember that argument I had on ISH, go back a few pages and throw a stupid grade school insult at you" You are a very stupid kid

"I have a social life but I had to remember that argument I had on ISH, go back a few pages and throw a stupid grade school insult at you" You are a very stupid kid
    You instantly repsonded to my post yet you have a life outside the internet okay whatever you say loser.

You instantly repsonded to my post yet you have a life okay whatever you say loser.
    You responded quicker to my post than I did. You are so daft

You responded quicker to my post than I did. You are so daft
    No I didn't is it not time for your mom to get back from her prostituting night job and take you see your parole officer?

No I didn't is it not time for your mom to get back from her prostituting night job and take you see your parole officer?
    10:40 - You
    10:43 - Me
    10:45 - You (insulting me for responding quickly LOL)

You are literally a dumbass

Very good NBA starter

The players that talk a lot and are over aggressive (Westbrook,Wall) he tears them up.

When you get guys that may not be as talented but are disciplined and not "over emotional" (Conley, Dellavadova) he can get frustrated.

I still think the best defender is Conley on him. He's usually forced bad shots against Conley.

[QUOTE=AirTupac]10:40 - You

You told me I took to long now you say I am responding to fast make up your mind. I responded to something you wrote a while back that was my first response you responded 3 minutes later you were the first to respond back no wonder you failing high school.

[QUOTE=GoSpursGo1984]
    10:40 - You

You told me I took to long now you say I am responding to fast make up your mind. I responded to something you wrote a while back that was my first response you responded 3 minutes later you were the first to respond back no wonder you failing high school.
    Man you are really dumb. "No wonder you were failing highschool". What a bad response. I must have hurt your feelings or something. You cant give this thread up. Maybes its because youre a 30 year old loser with a job thats taking you no where so you come here to use some pedestrian comebacks. Go back to school you moron and get a degree like yours truly