Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Bruce Bowen called out LeBron James @ 2006 Olympic Team practices

Banned

And a year later, he tore LeBron's you know what in the finals... Good going Bruce!

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalD24
    And a year later, he tore LeBron's you know what in the finals... Good going Bruce!
    thats the best part

Quote Originally Posted by spursdynasty420
    was here 3 days ago and saw nothin of the sort. this is about 2006 not 2008. welcome to STFU chump

Good college starter Agent_Zero's Avatar

i always thought of bowen as the type of player to respect everybody, even the team scrub. consequently, i always thought of him as the player not to take shit from anybody.

go bruce.

This came from the mouth of Bruce Bowen? That idiot writer is the Perez Hilton of NBA?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer SoCalMike's Avatar

lol .. and i thought kobe was bad...

LeDiva / LeRingChaser is much worse.....

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
    Why are you bringing Bynum into this topic?

Serious playground baller strike first's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallas
    Why are you bringing Bynum into this topic?

Local High School Star

just for the record i didnt make this thread to bash lebron. you will never see me make a kobe/lebron bash thread like these other kids. i support lebrons decision to go to miami. this is about bruce bowen and the fact i want to still keep his name out there!!! LOL i love my brucie

National High School Star

Interesting since Bowen is on the short list of players known by GM's to have good character.

So why are they writing articles about it now? Were they saving up for when something controversial happens just to add fuel to the fire?

How come all these articles are coming from Adrian Wojnarowski? Guys got a mad crush on LeBron or something.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

[QUOTE=spursdynasty420]Adrian Wojnarowski just now on the Jim Rome show said during the 2006 Olympic training camps James was acting like a Primadonna with Staff and coaches & Bowen was the only one to call him out on it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...eeagency071610

From Team USA coach Mike Krzyzewski to managing director Jerry Colangelo to NBA elders, the issue of James

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    How come all these articles are coming from Adrian Wojnarowski? Guys got a mad crush on LeBron or something.
    Adrian Wojnarowski = Pleezebelieve.