Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Derrick Rose is a total....

Joke. (Or insert any similar adjective to connotate ridiculous)......Right hamstring tendinitis, really? How come all of his "injuries" are ones nobody else gets, or more to the point ones that everybody else plays through.

I guess "General Soreness" was already taken, and ripped on, so he had to come up with a new one. Next time I'm sure it will be "Bent Eyelash" or "Scraped Calf"

Seriously this is like preposterous injury #12,456. And I used to be a huge Rose fan actually.

Can't WAIT til they ship him out of town. Can't come soon enough. Well, actually Jay Cutler first, and then Rose. But it's close.

Before any Rose apologists reply, remember there is a LOOOONNGGGGG list of questionable comments, injuries, moves, etc. by him over the past 4 years. This is only the first or second thread I've ever made about him, so I've tried to show patience. But what a joke he has become.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: Derrick Rose is a total....

He has been balling at the moment, chill fam

Weird thread considering dude has been putting up 20/4/4 on 46% FG since Christmas and is finally looking like he might be returning to a high level consistently. His career has been pretty much destroyed by injuries and hamstring injuries are notoriously dangerous to play through. I'm sure you'd be quiet if he played through it like you want him to and blew out his knee again.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    He has been balling at the moment, chill fam
    Nah. I don't care if he's been playing like Mike and Scottie. Which he hasn't (and lately has been his first good small stretch in memory). Stop with all the phantom injuries, taking time off, letting down your team, being a primadonna, especially with Butler out.

You're wearing Mike's uniform. Show something.

Mike:
    84-85: 82 games played
    85-86: Had to beg them to let him play
    86-87: 82 games played.
    87-88: 82 games played
    88-89: 81 games played
    89-90: 82 games played
    90-91: 82 games played
    91-92: 80 games played
    92-93: 78 games Played
    95-96: 82 games played
    96-97: 82 games played
    97-98: 82 games played

You know it's bad when you go to check the box score, like tonight, and I already thinking that he was gonna miss with some ridiculous phantom thing, and then it happens.

And Mike played aganst the Bad Boy Pistons, etc. and got beat up a ton worse than "General Soreness" ever has. Especially this year. It's called heart.

Dude has played 48 of a possible 56 or so, he played a total of 51 games last year...

I'm fine with him sitting now and then to rest

Edit: nevermind, you're one of THOSE guys

Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

nobody wears mikes uniform if jordan ran for president he would get the job

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Weird thread considering dude has been putting up 20/4/4 on 46% FG since Christmas and is finally looking like he might be returning to a high level consistently. His career has been pretty much destroyed by injuries and hamstring injuries are notoriously dangerous to play through. I'm sure you'd be quiet if he played through it like you want him to and blew out his knee again.
    Corporate CEO pillages workers, the public, friends and family, shakes the system for years and years and years. Gives a homeless guy a quarter.

Now he's a great guy.

This is what is called being an apologist.

Y'all obviously aren't Bulls fans. There is a LONNNNNNNNGGG history here with him in his comments, attitude, phantom bs......

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam
    Dude has played 48 of a possible 56 or so, he played a total of 51 games last year...

I'm fine with him sitting now and then to rest

Edit: nevermind, you're one of THOSE guys

I'll look past the baseless insult. I have no problem with them sitting him. I have a problem with HIM sitting him.

They're not reading his mind. He is coming to them with "General Soreness", etc......

Quote Originally Posted by BIZARRO
    Corporate CEO pillages workers, the public, friends and family, shakes the system for years and years and years. Gives a homeless guy a quarter.

Now he's a great guy.

This is what is called being an apologist.

Y'all obviously aren't Bulls fans. There is a LONNNNNNNNGGG history here with him in his comments, attitude, phantom bs......
    Don't know what the f*ck you're blabbering about, but yeah, I'm sure he just didn't feel like playing tonight.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Living up to your name there buddy

huh buddy?

Furthermore, from an article about tonight:

"So whom did he consult before opting to sit?

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

This thread makes no sense man.

He sat out. He's kind of been carrying the team lately. He has a sore hamstring. Let him sit out so he doesn't reinjure anything. He knows his body better than any of us.

I really haven't seen you anywhere though on these boards so how you gonna call out other Bulls fans? Because you think we're being apologists?

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Don't know what the f*ck you're blabbering about, but yeah, I'm sure he just didn't feel like playing tonight.
    I know you don't know. And that's the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8

He sat out. He's kind of been carrying the team lately. He has a sore hamstring. Let him sit out so he doesn't reinjure anything. He knows his body better than any of us.

I really haven't seen you anywhere though on these boards so how you gonna call out other Bulls fans? Because you think we're being apologists?

Where have you been the last 4 years? You've been okay with all his comments about injuries, "general soreness", talking about his kid's graduation while making 100 million?

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8

Dude is talking out of his ass so hard right now. It's apparently a phantom injury because he thinks it is. Hamstring issues are notoriously a bitch to play through and doing so could lead to devastating injuries and this is a guy whose career has been decimated by injuries.