Local High School Star

Default All it ever took was an Injury

The entire landscape of the NBA is defined by health 95% of the time. Just one injury could derail the entire outlook of the NBA for generations. Lets hope the great players in Curry/Durant/Lebron stays healthy this year so we can have a good playoff

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Default Re: All it ever took was an Injury

draymond or klay gets injured warriors are done, doesnt even have to be steph, look at steph's stats without 1 of the big 3

Of course, and the team that wins the championship (in any sport) is almost always the healthiest team. That's certainly not a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by retaxis
    The entire landscape of the NBA is defined by health 95% of the time. Just one injury could derail the entire outlook of the NBA for generations. Lets hope the great players in Curry/Durant/Lebron stays healthy this year so we can have a good playoff
    Exactly. I never really respected the full extent of injuries until I saw love and Irving get hurt last year. Before I used to brush off talk of injuries by stating that the person bringing it up was making excuses but its real. I've had a few injuries myself this year and I definitely respect the healing process more and have more empathy when people bring up injuries