Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-20-2015, 12:23 AM   #7606
KiiiiNG
Banned

KiiiiNG has a very bad reputationKiiiiNG has a very bad reputationKiiiiNG has a very bad reputationKiiiiNG has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleA
No need to hate man
u right bro

thats MY bad

wont happen again

all love
KiiiiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 07:18 AM   #7607
jongib369
Good college starter

jongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation here

jongib369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 07:28 AM   #7608
BasedTom
Banned

BasedTom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBasedTom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBasedTom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBasedTom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBasedTom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBasedTom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBasedTom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBasedTom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBasedTom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBasedTom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBasedTom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jongib369
BasedTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 07:38 AM   #7609
KiiiiNG
Banned

KiiiiNG has a very bad reputationKiiiiNG has a very bad reputationKiiiiNG has a very bad reputationKiiiiNG has a very bad reputation

Quote:
damn bro lay off the tortillas
KiiiiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 07:55 AM   #7610
jongib369
Good college starter

jongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation here

I
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
damn bro lay off the tortillas

Never
Old 06-23-2015, 07:57 AM   #7611
jongib369
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasedTom

Old 06-23-2015, 09:01 AM   #7612
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I

Never

Try using chalk dude.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 09:46 AM   #7613
jongib369
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Try using chalk dude.
I'll try that the next time I work heavy. Used tue towels because a callous ripped on my hand, and they dont allow chalk at my gym....Since I started work I haven't been able to go to the gym. So I just have my setup at home, which is a bar on the ground with 240. 3 sets of 10 reps

Miss doing squats, hopefully I'll be able to get back at it soon
Old 06-23-2015, 09:58 AM   #7614
Angel Face
6/6

Angel Face has a bad reputationAngel Face has a bad reputationAngel Face has a bad reputationAngel Face has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsvr54
Me, before I shaved in January

Didn't knew Joe Rogan is into basketball.
Angel Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 10:38 AM   #7615
UK2K
NBA lottery pick

UK2K is considered somewhat coolUK2K is considered somewhat coolUK2K is considered somewhat cool

Ain't no shame in my game.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 10:44 AM   #7616
ArbitraryWater
#KobeWouldaWon

ArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K

Ain't no shame in my game.

what was the story on this? someone on ISH knew your girl or something?
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 10:47 AM   #7617
UK2K
NBA lottery pick

UK2K is considered somewhat coolUK2K is considered somewhat coolUK2K is considered somewhat cool

And for those interested in some sweet action...

Old 06-23-2015, 10:48 AM   #7618
UK2K
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
what was the story on this? someone on ISH knew your girl or something?

Haha no someone was so into me that they reverse looked up who I was. It was that deep.
Old 06-25-2015, 04:22 PM   #7619
jongib369
Good college starter

5 years ago

Old 06-25-2015, 04:29 PM   #7620
ArbitraryWater
#KobeWouldaWon

ArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

5 years ago

youz a beast, sir
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: