Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Default Re: Larry Brown: Allen Iverson Deserves Better Than Finishing Career in Turkey

Speaking of Iverson....

What happened to Marbury?

Default Re: Larry Brown: Allen Iverson Deserves Better Than Finishing Career in Turkey

Iverson signed for Besiktas already?

LeBron23, Besiktas are like a top 3 in his country, they're currently playing their national league and the 2nd best league for teams in Europe - Eurocup. So don't expect too much for this team, but with Iverson .. who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    Speaking of Iverson....

What happened to Marbury?
    i think he signed already for another year in China.

I rule the local playground KoRn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe4life
    if scrubs like shannon brown are in a nba team so can iverson
    scrubs like brown do as they are told by the coach. now if iverson plays and doesn't complain about playing time and other issues, then maybe a team will take a risk on him. memphis and detroit took a chance on him and it backfired. can you understand why other teams in the league are weary?

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    Iverson signed for Besiktas already?

LeBron23, Besiktas are like a top 3 in his country, they're currently playing their national league and the 2nd best league for teams in Europe - Eurocup. So don't expect too much for this team, but with Iverson .. who knows?
    Thanks for the info.

NBA rookie of the year

To Larry Brown: So sign him, you prick.

If Iverson played in LA his whole career, we'd be talking about him being one of the all time greats. This guy carried the 76ers to a game 1 win in the finals against a prime Shaq and Kobe Lakers.

Even though they didn't win the series, I'll never forget that performance.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    If Iverson played in LA his whole career, we'd be talking about him being one of the all time greats. This guy carried the 76ers to a game 1 win in the finals against a prime Shaq and Kobe Lakers.

Even though they didn't win the series, I'll never forget that performance.
    I have that match in my pc, what a fuc'kin game .. How can we forget about the play against Tyron Lue? Damn

Quote Originally Posted by KoRn
    larry brown is a hypocrite. if brown thinks iverson deserves better, than sign him to your team. last time i check, bobcats have good defense, but not enough offense.

There might be reasons behind on why he didn't pursue to get AI in Charlotte.

- MJ

He got what his ego deserved, now maybe at what 35 he learns to grow up.

I would had liked to see him get a ring before its over for him. I really thought Miami or Boston would sign him in the off season but no such luck. He's prob my favorite point guard of all time so I wish him good luck in whatever he does. It would be cool to see him with Larry Brown again but I don't really wanna see him go to Charlotte.

Quote Originally Posted by KoRn
    larry brown is a hypocrite. if brown thinks iverson deserves better, than sign him to your team. last time i check, bobcats have good defense, but not enough offense.
    Even if he wanted to, Jordan calls the shots, and he doesnt want AI.

Quote Originally Posted by Harison
    Even if he wanted to, Jordan calls the shots, and he doesnt want AI.

This is what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by dbugz
    This is what I'm talking about.
    Indeed, Larry Brown was the only coach who knew the best how to maximize Iversons potential, and he spoke quite fondly last summer about him, but then Jordan made public comment they wont be signing AI. I personally wanted AI to make a final hurrah and then retire after season or two (if he didnt wanted to continue as a bench player), now he will be retiring somewhere in EU

At the same time AI should think of his prioreties. I love the guy but his reasoning for bailing on his team was family. Now he wants to move them to Turkey?
    I'd hold out, try out for an NBA team, accept my role, and go out with style.