Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Why I love Melo's game.

Regardless of his shooting %, the man keeps attacking the rim, and is ALWAYS giving me heart attacks when he's in the low post.

Plays like he has a set of balls, and barely gets called for fouls. Also doesn't bitch and complain like the other superstars. Him and Rose are the exact same in that regard.

Much respect to Melo.

Default Re: Why I love Melo's game.

yep, unlike lebron james who will just stop shooting and shy away from the ball

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by selrahc
    Precisely. Melo doesn't get phased by contact either. He doesn't dramatize every little bump and bruise.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

He's definitely a really smooth player. fun to watch.

Gotttt 'em. We killin streaks bro

Why do you have to bring up LeBron? This is about Melo

Do all Lebron haters live with this kindof delusion? Its crazy....

Lebron doesnt shy away from the ball, more like the complete opposite, but he has the ball in his hands to do correct basketball plays, he "stops shooting" in order to GET HIS TEAMMATES INVOLVED..... because he can, because he has that vision/passing ability and unselfishness.... he is not that one dimensional offensively... he seeks after the best play for his TEAM.... not HIMSELF...

It results in greater impact, greater team success....

Carmelo thinks and knows only about scoring/shooting/chucking offensively compared to Lebron (and it has been his downfall where it mattered).... the thing Kobe has been criticised for almost his entire career, when actually Carmelo is even worse....
    Last edited by pauk; 04-11-2013 at 11:29 PM.

Love Live Life

That's why he's my favorite player. Loved his game since the first time I saw him in the McDonald's joint him and A'mare

Quote Originally Posted by pauk

Lebron doesnt shy away from the ball, more like the complete opposite, but he has the ball in his hands to do correct basketball plays and not be one dimensional (compared to Carmelo), he "stops shooting" in order to GET HIS TEAMMATES INVOLVED..... because he can, because he has that vision/passing ability and unselfishness....

because he wants to win... win more than anybody else....

Carmelo thinks and knows only about scoring/shooting/chucking offensively compared to Lebron.... the thing Kobe has been criticised for almost his entire career, when actually Carmelo is even worse....
    Dude he's just trolling. No need for all that.

Banned

Lebron doesnt shy away from the ball, more like the complete opposite, but he has the ball in his hands to do correct basketball plays, he "stops shooting" in order to GET HIS TEAMMATES INVOLVED..... because he can, because he has that vision/passing ability and unselfishness.... he is not that one dimensional offensively...

Carmelo thinks and knows only about scoring/shooting/chucking offensively compared to Lebron.... the thing Kobe has been criticised for almost his entire career, when actually Carmelo is even worse....
    Melo and Kobe play with balls. Lebron shies away from any sort of confrontation whatsoever.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    Regardless of his shooting %, the man keeps attacking the rim, and is ALWAYS giving me heart attacks when he's in the low post.

Plays like he has a set of balls, and barely gets called for fouls. Also doesn't bitch and complain like the other superstars. Him and Rose are the exact same in that regard.

Much respect to Melo.
    http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story...rees-non-calls

Love Live Life

Lebron doesnt shy away from the ball, more like the complete opposite, but he has the ball in his hands to do correct basketball plays, he "stops shooting" in order to GET HIS TEAMMATES INVOLVED..... because he can, because he has that vision/passing ability and unselfishness.... he is not that one dimensional offensively...

Carmelo has multiple ways of scoring unlike Lebron that's why he doesn't really look for other players. Melo can post, take you off the dribble, mid range, trey ball, and assist whenever he wants to.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

It results in greater impact, greater team success....

Pauk catching feelings again like a teenaged girl.

LeBron Haters - 1
    Pauk - 0

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    Melo and Kobe play with balls. Lebron shies away from any sort of confrontation whatsoever.
    This is obviously not true, but I'm not going to be baited into a LeBron argument in a thread about Melo.

Local High School Star thabisyo's Avatar

So we gona blame lebron for actually using his brain? you stupid stans are impossible!!!