Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-13-2011, 01:59 PM   #1
NashIzGod
Kids at the park dunk on me

NashIzGod has an OK reputation so far
Default Today I stand tall as a Heat Hater!

I am glad the Heat loss. I am glad LBJ choked. I hate LBJ because he strung the Cavs for a couple of years knowing that he was always going to run to Miami. I hate LBJ and Wade for conspiring together to play with each other. I hate them because I believe they are not true competitors: they should be battling each other instead of playing together.

I hate LBJ and Wade because they think they are getting easy rings. I hate LBJ for "The Decision". I hate Wade because he wanted the previous 2-time MVP on his team instead of wanting to defeat LBJ and become the MVP. I hate the Heat for their big signing celebrations.

I hate Wade for pretending his eye was poked at the end of Game 2. I hate LBJ and Wade for celebrating like Game 2 was over with 5 min to go. I hate LBJ and Wade for mocking Dirk's sickness. I hate LBJ for whining about those that dislike the Heat in the Game 6 press conference. I hate LBJ for bragging about how rich he is.

Yes. Today is a good day. I will now go handle my personal problems.

I am a Heat Hater. And I stand proud today.
NashIzGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:17 PM   #2
Semi
Great young streetballer

Semi has decent reputationSemi has decent reputation
Default Re: Today I stand tall as a Heat Hater!

hey, this is a new standpoint. were much worthy of a thread!
Semi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:18 PM   #3
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashIzGod
I am glad the Heat loss. I am glad LBJ choked. I hate LBJ because he strung the Cavs for a couple of years knowing that he was always going to run to Miami. I hate LBJ and Wade for conspiring together to play with each other. I hate them because I believe they are not true competitors: they should be battling each other instead of playing together.

I hate LBJ and Wade because they think they are getting easy rings. I hate LBJ for "The Decision". I hate Wade because he wanted the previous 2-time MVP on his team instead of wanting to defeat LBJ and become the MVP. I hate the Heat for their big signing celebrations.

I hate Wade for pretending his eye was poked at the end of Game 2. I hate LBJ and Wade for celebrating like Game 2 was over with 5 min to go. I hate LBJ and Wade for mocking Dirk's sickness. I hate LBJ for whining about those that dislike the Heat in the Game 6 press conference. I hate LBJ for bragging about how rich he is.

you had me at "Today I stand tall . .. .
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:21 PM   #4
Streetballer
I brick open layups

Streetballer has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Streetballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:23 PM   #5
thatoneblackguy

thatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputation

Quote:

thatoneblackguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:24 PM   #6
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has not been impressing people

i think God was happy about the Heat loss since the weather is absoultely beautiful today. Not very hot like last week, slight cool breeze, sunny out, pretty much as perfect as it gets, like God is happy Lebron lost too
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: