Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    High School Varsity 6th Man NBAller's Avatar

Default Re: Metta World Peace is fighting Rampage Jackson for charity

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Size has very little to do with winning a Fight when talking about going against trained fighters...the more skilled Fighter with proper technique has by far the upper hand....and Overeem is a very skilled fighter.

and in many cases the Bigger you are hinders your cardio...your works alot hardr to supply "Big Muscles" and can gass you out fast...especially heavy weights..

that's the reason most Elite Heavyweight MMA champions have been towards the smaller end (5'10 - 6'1 210 - 230lbs) instead of the Hulking Overreem size.

all of these Fighters are about the size of Jameer Nelson....fighting men 6'3 - 6'5" 260+lbs
    lol, I know. All I was saying was Artest is huge.. he makes Reem looks small..kinda...didn't say he'd win or get even close to winning. He'll lose to Rampage.. you look at reem and see he's huge, then think artest is even bigger.
    Last edited by NBAller; 10-05-2011 at 05:28 PM.

I am sure this has been mentioned before but from what i have read they are talking about a boxing match not a MMA match. Big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    I am sure this has been mentioned before but from what i have read they are talking about a boxing match not a MMA match. Big difference.

Boxing match?...

still Rampage by brutal Left Hook...